Hank Hill blew up THE COLI'S spot. Expect An influx of infiltrators and COINTELPRO to sign up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this nikka refuses to take accountability for his actions :dead: stop responding, you lying ass clown. you said you quit the coli so request a ban and get the fukk on :pachaha:
Get off my dikk.
Every time I log in its ur fakkit white supremacist ass quoting me for random reasons.
What do you need?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop acting like an unaccountable bytch. you had them chicks get abortions because you didnt want the kids. stop trynna default back to "woman's rights" fake ass hotep nikka. then got the nerve to say women should follow men. fukk type of woman is going to follow a man that defers accountability to her when he's caught up.

delete post for what? even though i regret backing sotomayor, i still listen to SWP, he's very thorough in his assessments. light years ahead of these fake ass conscious cats you listen to. so try to dig up any post of me defending white supremacist, you've got all day :pachaha:

I fukks with or fukked with SWP but I don't feel Sotomator at all personally...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with or fukked with SWP but I don't feel Sotomator at all personally...
me either. first when he came out, it was on some black male empowerment tip. then he stirred towards the black woman shyt, then he started going at black teens and the community in general. now he's determined to be a damn super cooon. i havent listened to duke in 2 yrs, and he'd disappear if people stopped giving him attention

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I went searching for tariq video n got one of my own threads as the first shyt on Google

Im sure all them nikkas up on the coli... which means...

Time for me to be Off the coli....

So many white supremacist its ridiculous. So many black white supremacist as well. It wasn't always like this... plus only a few posters are forced to push back against all of it alone, cuz other Africans are lost.

Dont know if I'll be back.

Peace.
Get your children vaccinated.
Don't enforce your sexism on your daughter.
Stop sending them to integrated schools and then start complaining about them interacting with other races.
Stop being a hypocrite in general about everything.
Learn some critical thinking.
Get over your bigotry towards gay's and I think it was dominicans that you mentioned in one thread or some other Hispanic race if I remember right.
Get help.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Get your children vaccinated.
Don't enforce your sexism on your daughter.
Stop sending them to integrated schools and then start complaining about them interacting with other races.
Stop being a hypocrite in general about everything.
Learn some critical thinking.
Get over your bigotry towards gay's and I think it was dominicans that you mentioned in one thread or some other Hispanic race if I remember right.
Get help.
You and every white supremacist on this site attack me for reasons I'm unaware of, but all it does is help filter. Im the white supremacy go to poster for your type:dwillhuh:

My sons dont go to integrated schools and I have a special reason for my daughter due to an activity she requested.
Not agreeing with a lifestyle or agenda =/= bigotry , let me know if you need further education.
And my sons mom is so called Hispanic, I dont have an issue with any melinated people bruh or sis or whatever you are.
Why are you over the top concerned about me?
Why do you quote me randomly all the time with nothing but random shyt talking?
Why are you obsessed with all my post and talk about me so often?

I think I know why:ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: This nikka is older than me, probably makes 3x what I currently do, and he's this insecure.

:mjlol: Not only do you have pleb taste in martial arts (BJJ) but you obviously have them in fashion sense as well.
U broke. I seent hiw you livin. You got posters on the wall like a fukkin teenager. I'll throw one knuckle to your temple and watch you float around the room like a deflated helium balloon stop it.