Hank Hill blew up THE COLI'S spot. Expect An influx of infiltrators and COINTELPRO to sign up.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
U broke. I seent hiw you livin. You got posters on the wall like a fukkin teenager. I'll throw one knuckle to your temple and watch you float around the room like a deflated helium balloon stop it.

rage-u-mad-trollface-ffffuuuu-fffuuu.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You and every white supremacist on this site attack me for reasons I'm unaware of, but all it does is help filter. Im the white supremacy go to poster for your type:dwillhuh:

My sons dont go to integrated schools and I have a special reason for my daughter due to an activity she requested.
Not agreeing with a lifestyle or agenda =/= bigotry , let me know if you need further education.
And my sons mom is so called Hispanic, I dont have an issue with any melinated people bruh or sis or whatever you are.
Why are you over the top concerned about me?
Why do you quote me randomly all the time with nothing but random shyt talking?
Why are you obsessed with all my post and talk about me so often?

I think I know why:ahh:
In a thread last year on whether you've ever done something negative to someone based on race you mentioned that you have did things to make white people fail because they're white (if there's something more you didn't explain it) ans some other things I don't remember but you also mentioned being racially biased towards some race or whatever based on past experiences with them.
And I'm still not a white supremacist.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In a thread last year on whether you've ever done something negative to someone based on race you mentioned that you have did things to make white people fail because they're white (if there's something more you didn't explain it) ans some other things I don't remember but you also mentioned being racially biased towards some race or whatever based on past experiences with them.
And I'm still not a white supremacist.
Oh, I said in HS I didn't like Mexicans because they attacked blacks... I don't care about them now.
No, I would never financially assist whites, I don't have the luxury of looking outside my race for people to empower.... holla at me when blacks are in their proper position