Hank Hill blew up THE COLI'S spot. Expect An influx of infiltrators and COINTELPRO to sign up.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
report and take comments :what: wtf, you put her real name in a thread and didn't expect her to find out; now you fake quit thecoli :mjlol:

and taking up for white supremacist? WHAT white people are being brought up? tariq? zaza? griff? @HankHill? WHAT what people you fukking idiot?
You always defend white supremacist and are close to a black white supremacist yourself with your comments about black women and being a fan of the top youtubers who call black women beasties (or whatever u call them)

No, Idk if anyone saw the thread. I don't like how threads overall bring out the fukkboys to attack the realest. Look above at one of ur buddies saying they hope my kids die n shyt, lol.... this isn't a pro black site is all I was saying.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You always defend white supremacist and are close to a black white supremacist yourself with your comments about black women and being a fan of the top youtubers who call black women beasties (or whatever u call them)

No, Idk if anyone saw the thread. I don't like how threads overall bring out the fukkboys to attack the realest. Look above at one of ur buddies saying they hope my kids die n shyt, lol.... this isn't a pro black site is all I was saying.

now you're going retard :mjlol: i always defend white supremacist :dead: i thought you said you quit the coli, why you still posting?

and as many abortions as you've had, you probably hope your kids die as well :yeshrug:

sun raw

All Star
Daps

nowhere in my post did it say that i hope your kids die

the realest doesn't exist, we're in the matrix

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
now you're going retard :mjlol: i always defend white supremacist :dead: i thought you said you quit the coli, why you still posting?

and as many abortions as you've had, you probably hope your kids die as well :yeshrug:
Bruh Im a man, I never had an abortion or told any woman to get one. Do u believe in woman's choice and woman's rights?

Anyway, what are you gonna do, delete all ur sgtpete and Tommy post to cover up ur white supremacist ways?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nowhere in my post did it say that i hope your kids die

the realest doesn't exist, we're in the matrix
You came from left field and said my kids were going to Die. I guess I mistakenly thought it was hope , when it was just a random prediction about my kids dying. My apologies.

Like I said I wish you the best, peace.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Im a man, I never had an abortion or told any woman to get one. Do u believe in woman's choice and woman's rights?

Anyway, what are you gonna do, delete all ur sgtpete and Tommy post to cover up ur white supremacist ways?

stop acting like an unaccountable bytch. you had them chicks get abortions because you didnt want the kids. stop trynna default back to "woman's rights" fake ass hotep nikka. then got the nerve to say women should follow men. fukk type of woman is going to follow a man that defers accountability to her when he's caught up.

delete post for what? even though i regret backing sotomayor, i still listen to SWP, he's very thorough in his assessments. light years ahead of these fake ass conscious cats you listen to. so try to dig up any post of me defending white supremacist, you've got all day :pachaha:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
stop acting like an unaccountable bytch. you had them chicks get abortions because you didnt want the kids. stop trynna default back to "woman's rights" fake ass hotep nikka. then got the nerve to say women should follow men. fukk type of woman is going to follow a man that defers accountability to her when he's caught up.

delete post for what? even though i regret backing sotomayor, i still listen to SWP, he's very thorough in his assessments. light years ahead of these fake ass conscious cats you listen to. so try to dig up any post of me defending white supremacist, you've got all day :pachaha:
Im the sole provider of my kids. Thats responsible imo as a man.
Telling a woman to get or not get an abortion is sexiest because its her body and not yours.

Im not a hotep, not even close:francis:

:mjlol:I'll give u credit for posting the swp videos and not denying him like you do Ya Boy Tommy Errrybody.

I wish you the best as well, if you're black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im the sole provider of my kids. Thats responsible imo as a man.
Telling a woman to get or not get an abortion is sexiest because its her body and not yours.

Im not a hotep, not even close:francis:

:mjlol:I'll give u credit for posting the swp videos and not denying him like you do Ya Boy Tommy Errrybody.

I wish you the best as well, if you're black.

this nikka refuses to take accountability for his actions :dead: stop responding, you lying ass clown. you said you quit the coli so request a ban and get the fukk on :pachaha:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
If you saw him in real life you'd know he just suffers from fukkboy. Half a homo type dude that wear tight long sleeved Horizontal striped shirts like Freddy Kruger ass nikka type dude

:lolbron: This nikka is older than me, probably makes 3x what I currently do, and he's this insecure.

:mjlol: Not only do you have pleb taste in martial arts (BJJ) but you obviously have them in fashion sense as well.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_inline_ndyuuqSs0A1t2fl6h.gif