Hank Hill blew up THE COLI'S spot. Expect An influx of infiltrators and COINTELPRO to sign up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I went searching for tariq video n got one of my own threads as the first shyt on Google

Im sure all them nikkas up on the coli... which means...

Time for me to be Off the coli....

So many white supremacist its ridiculous. So many black white supremacist as well. It wasn't always like this... plus only a few posters are forced to push back against all of it alone, cuz other Africans are lost.

Dont know if I'll be back.

Peace.
:damn:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Funny how I've called your yella-belly ass out a numerous a times on this here forum, even when we were both online and people were a hittin' ya' up to get in on the site tinychat, and you simply no showed.

But I forgot, you're one of them all talk and no walk kinds anyway. :heh: Dusty, uh, eh, ahem, hotep nikkas.

:coffee:

bruh, the shtick is tired and hackneyed. do you suffer from split personality disorder?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funny how I've called your yella-belly ass out a numerous a times on this here forum, even when we were both online and people were a hittin' ya' up to get in on the site tinychat, and you simply no showed.

But I forgot, you're one of them all talk and no walk kinds anyway. :heh: Dusty, uh, eh, ahem, hotep nikkas.

I guess the hank hill Persona is dead and you're transitioning to full fledged fukkboy

JustRob

Rookie
Daps
mHs46gH.gif

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I guess the hank hill Persona is dead and you're transitioning to full fledged fukkboy

Does your McDojo charge per session or by the hour? Also, is it the kind where I automatically get a Yellow belt after I learn how to properly close guard?

bruh, the shtick is tired and hackneyed. do you suffer from split personality disorder?

That's really not gonna make me not keep doing it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does your McDojo charge per session or by the hour? Also, is it the kind where I automatically get a Yellow belt after I learn how to properly close guard?

That's really not gonna make me not keep doing it.
There is no yellow belt in brazillian jiujitsu.

:blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went searching for tariq video n got one of my own threads as the first shyt on Google

So many white supremacist its ridiculous. So many black white supremacist as well. It wasn't always like this... plus only a few posters are forced to push back against all of it alone, cuz other Africans are lost.

Peace.

you the type of nikka to do dumb shyt then blame others

you made a thread then edited her real name in the title, fukk did you expect to happen?

sun raw

All Star
Daps

Peace.

your kids are going to die from measles, or best case scenario, just go blind from it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

If you saw him in real life you'd know he just suffers from fukkboy. Half a homo type dude that wear tight long sleeved Horizontal striped shirts like Freddy Kruger ass nikka type dude

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you the type of nikka to do dumb shyt then blame others

you made a thread then edited her real name in the title, fukk did you expect to happen?
Lol, I didn't do shyt but report and read comments. Quit taking up for white supremacist

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, I didn't do shyt but report and read comments. Quit taking up for white supremacist
report and take comments :what: wtf, you put her real name in a thread and didn't expect her to find out; now you fake quit thecoli :mjlol:

and taking up for white supremacist? WHAT white people are being brought up? tariq? zaza? griff? @HankHill? WHAT what people you fukking idiot?