Hank Hill blew up THE COLI'S spot. Expect An influx of infiltrators and COINTELPRO to sign up.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Aww shyt, you think tariq is going to hook up some coli bruh'z with a hc4 dvd

vTUZ5h.jpg

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Funny how I've called your yella-belly ass out a numerous a times on this here forum, even when we were both online and people were a hittin' ya' up to get in on the site tinychat, and you simply no showed.

But I forgot, you're one of them all talk and no walk kinds anyway. :heh: Dusty, uh, eh, ahem, hotep nikkas.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I went searching for tariq video n got one of my own threads as the first shyt on Google

Im sure all them nikkas up on the coli... which means...

Time for me to be Off the coli....

So many white supremacist its ridiculous. So many black white supremacist as well. It wasn't always like this... plus only a few posters are forced to push back against all of it alone, cuz other Africans are lost.

Dont know if I'll be back.

Peace.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I went searching for tariq video n got one of my own threads as the first shyt on Google

Im sure all them nikkas up on the coli... which means...

Time for me to be Off the coli....

So many white supremacist its ridiculous. So many black white supremacist as well. It wasn't always like this... plus only a few posters are forced to push back against all of it alone, cuz other Africans are lost.

Dont know if I'll be back.

Peace.
So, you're not going to be here when Zaza signs up to join the Coli?