Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
The prequels were the most profitable and popular era of star wars.

TLJ was profitable too. It was horrible.

And the prequels weren't what the fans wanted though. At least the 1st 2 weren't. The fans sh*tted on them.

Star Wars appeals to people in different ways.

People just want a good movie.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLJ was profitable too. It was horrible.

And the prequels weren't what the fans wanted though. At least the 1st 2 weren't. The fans sh*tted on them.

Star Wars appeals to people in different ways.

People just want a good movie.
If you can't see the difference in the kind of backlash the prequels had and this new trilogy has then :yeshrug:

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
If you can't see the difference in the kind of backlash the prequels had and this new trilogy has then :yeshrug:

Of course there is a difference. TLJ was so bad people gave up after seeing it.

But, just lightsaber duels and jedi ain't going to cut either because the prequels were trashed too.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there is a difference. TLJ was so bad people gave up after seeing it.

But, just lightsaber duels and jedi ain't going to cut either because the prequels were trashed too.
These are two different circumstances. What we are seeing with this current trilogy is not what we saw during the prequels as far as fan reaction.

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
These are two different circumstances. What we are seeing with this current trilogy is not what we saw during the prequels as far as fan reaction.

I'm with you breh. Fans are done with the franchise right now. Fans didn't give up on George, but they let him have it though.

But the initial post I responded to alluded to lightsabers duels and jedi are what the fans want. Fan reaction was harsh on the prequels when they were given it.

This is why JJ played it so safe with TFA. JJ knew what Rian Johnson was oblivious to: Star Wars fans don't play that sh*t. :usure: JJ gave them A New Hope 2.0 and they lived with it. Some even liked it.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_p9t9e0GlPx1rvya9ro2_500.png

:mjgrin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ALDEN EHRENREICH
Come Emilia, let's make out in the most romantic place ever, Donald's closet. And if there aren't any interruptions, maybe I can finally get some action on this ship!
WOODY HARRELSON
(barging in)
Sir! I've isolated the reverse power flux coupling!

ALDEN EHRENREICH
GOD DAMNIT.
WOODY HARRELSON
No, but seriously, stay away from her. You don't know what she's been up to these past few years.
ALDEN EHRENREICH
Everyone keeps hinting at that, but what could she have done? Burn people alive? fukk her nephew?Seriously, how bad could it be? #baephew
Solo: A Star Wars Story: The Abridged Script

_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is an Avengers joke in there too #hanshotfirst

Conz

Superstar
Daps
is the 2nd half better? this movie is so damn forgettible. the final act in Vision's beach lair thing was crap from what i can recall... which is almost nothing.