Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I 'm truly satisfied with darth sidious era star wars universe ,clone wars and rebels completed me, I would like to see some shyt that is a 1000's years ago, they would fukk that up too tho :yeshrug:

and these a$$hole still haven't explained Supreme Leader Snoke :hhh:
Snoke was just an absolute disaster. dude looked like absolute shyt, and like everything else Rian Johnson just decided there didn't need to be any mystery about the character. what a waste of Andy Serkis's talents.

I still say Last Jedi was a basically a big fukk you to JJ Abrams. Johnson seemed to try to do what Trump is doing to Obama, just wipe all his shyt out of history

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoke was just an absolute disaster. dude looked like absolute shyt, and like everything else Rian Johnson just decided there didn't need to be any mystery about the character. what a waste of Andy Serkis's talents.

I still say Last Jedi was a basically a big fukk you to JJ Abrams. Johnson seemed to try to do what Trump is doing to Obama, just wipe all his shyt out of history
JJ didn't kinda make the Force Awakens a big mystery box with nothing explained. That left Rian having to reach people's built up expectations instead of just making the story he would want to make with the baggage. Personally I think they should've let JJ make the Last Jedi since he allowed all of these questions to be put in place.
But in all honesty, Lucasfilm should had never allowed JJ to make Force Awakens the way he did. The two previous first movies of the previous trilogies work as standalone movies and also sets up for the rest. Force Awakens is all setup and ends on a cliffhanger:snoop:
The Last Jedi had a prequel era feel to me. I was hoping Luke would've mentioned midichlorians to let people know that yes they are still canon :sas2: and the force isn't just something that manifest if you really dig deep and believe in yourself:upsetfavre::mjlol:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
man, no one gives a fukk about how Lando met Lobot and Nien Nub. fukk these origin/prequel movies. just go make up a new Jedi from thin air and put him on an alien prison planet or some shyt and make a "cool" movie without the crutch of references to characters only superdorks know from collecting action figures
Wasn’t there a big ass Sith vs Jedi War back the day :gucci:

Just show us that :mindblown:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you can tell solo wasn't that popular just by the fact that it isn't a stickied thread while deadpool and infinity are still stickied even through they both came out before it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IM NOT REALLY A STAR WARS ENTHUSIAST BUT I SEEN THIS LAST NIGHT ..... WHAT HAPPENS WIT HAN’S FEMALE AT THE END? DOES SHE BETRAY HIM TO WORK WITH DARTH MAUL OR DOES SHE HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE TO GET BACK WIT HIM?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I was hoping Luke would've mentioned midichlorians to let people know that yes they are still canon :sas2: and the force isn't just something that manifest if you really dig deep and believe in yourself:upsetfavre::mjlol:

Dap+rep

Midichlorians were canon ever since JEDI confirmed that it was Anakins blood that made Luke (and Leia) special. Some people just want to ignore that tho :sas2:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Dap+rep

Midichlorians were canon ever since JEDI confirmed that it was Anakins blood that made Luke (and Leia) special. Some people just want to ignore that tho :sas2:

It was once canon that Leia knew her mom before she died too :sas1:

"The Force is strong in my family" >> microscopic telepathic symbiotes and a blood test that shows your "Force Points"

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
IM NOT REALLY A STAR WARS ENTHUSIAST BUT I SEEN THIS LAST NIGHT ..... WHAT HAPPENS WIT HAN’S FEMALE AT THE END? DOES SHE BETRAY HIM TO WORK WITH DARTH MAUL OR DOES SHE HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE TO GET BACK WIT HIM?

First one

Sometimes having power is everything to some people

Daps
the only star wars sequel i care about is a prime vader movie .. maybe with starkiller if they wanna do that story (who should have been anakin instead of the guy they cast)

will check this out to support gambino tho

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"The Force is strong in my family" >> microscopic telepathic symbiotes and a blood test that shows your "Force Points"
Didn't she say she remembers how she looked?

About midichlorians, you don't think they didn't research to see why certain people were more force sensitive than others? No different than how people research how we went from single cell to what we are. Think of midichlorians like mitochondria

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the movie over the weekend.
As a space adventure movie :obama:

As a Star Wars movie... :patrice:

I'm not sure that this movie really needed to be made. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't really a classic either. It had it's moments though.

The environments and creature designs were top-notch, there were some good action set-pieces (especially the train heist). Woody Harrelson killed his role, too.
On the other hand, Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover (even though I like them) are never touching the charisma and swag that Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams had.

It was better than The Last Jedi for sure. :jbhmm:

Maybe I'll put some more opinions out there after I've had more time to let it marinate.:leostare:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

She actually says it's more "feelings" that she has than memories :sas2: