Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Halfway through it and imo it's not as bad as ppl made it out to be.

Especially once Lando hops on the scene.

Most of the negative reaction was probably due to the fact that nobody asked for it + Star Wars fatigue.

You gotta space these joints out and have ppl fiending for them, otherwise it becomes Call of Duty/NBA 2k/Madden status tired.

There probably will never be a sequel due to box office disappointment but I wouldn't mind a sequel that focuses on just Han/Lando/Chewie bussing their guns and getting into random fukkery across the Galaxy. Could be Star Wars version of Guardians

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was just okay.

They are obviously trying to go for a cinematic universe, and I don't think doing prequels is the way to go about it. They just need to complete 9, and reevaluate what they are doing, which they seem to be doing.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie wasn’t that bad. Just didn’t live up to expectations

Good thing I watched after hearing all the bad reviews

I went in expecting the WOAT Star Wars movie and actually really enjoyed most of it.

Say what you want about the stories and characters but you can’t beat Star Wars visuals :ohlawd:

It’s a shame there probably won’t be a sequel :feedme:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finally got around to watching this because I ran into the spoiler on facebook by accident
I originally planned on skipping this movie altogether but saw the scene with Darth Maul posted on facebook and felt I had to scoop up a 4K copy immediately!
The movie overall was one of the weakest in the entire series. (I'm a huge star wars fan).
The plot was one of the least thought out plots I've ever seen.
Movie stolen fuel from point A to point B. None of the characters had any real depth and their interactions where incredibly shallow.
Donald Glover is definitely the highlight of this movie but isn't enough to really save this movie.
I appreciated the cameo from the spoiler and it made me do some youtube research on the animated series which I had only seen a few episodes of.
I had no idea the cartoon had so many details on that character or that he had survived at all.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Halfway through it and imo it's not as bad as ppl made it out to be.

Especially once Lando hops on the scene.

Most of the negative reaction was probably due to the fact that nobody asked for it + Star Wars fatigue.

You gotta space these joints out and have ppl fiending for them, otherwise it becomes Call of Duty/NBA 2k/Madden status tired.

There probably will never be a sequel due to box office disappointment but I wouldn't mind a sequel that focuses on just Han/Lando/Chewie bussing their guns and getting into random fukkery across the Galaxy. Could be Star Wars version of Guardians
Def picks uo after the train shyt goesdown...still think its asolid 7/10