Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to watching this. Really enjoyed it, especially the Kessel Run and breh killed it as Lando (I was initially skeptical but I was wrong).

Also the use of the original "Tie Fighter" and "Asteroid Theme" pieces was extremely well done.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
After buying the 4k on release finally remembered to watch this. Just the started, the cgi is pretty good. emilia clarke‘s acting is subpar.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Yeah this was surprisingly good fun. The special effects mastery is getting to an insane level with these films now.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
On rewatches I enjoyed this more than Last Jedi, maybe also Force Awakens :yeshrug:

Agree, this was probably the most enjoyable movie out of the new Star Wars joints. Rogue One was a better movie overall, but I've watched this one more than the others.

Disappointing it performed so poorly as we wont get a sequel.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agree, this was probably the most enjoyable movie out of the new Star Wars joints. Rogue One was a better movie overall, but I've watched this one more than the others.

Disappointing it performed so poorly as we wont get a sequel.
It mainly suffered from the last jedi desaster:yeshrug: that movie singlehandedly killed the whole franchise :mjlol: which is an enormous feat to accomplish. I don't remember the name of the guy who directed it, but he should never get another job in hollywood.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It mainly suffered from the last jedi desaster:yeshrug: that movie singlehandedly killed the whole franchise :mjlol: which is an enormous feat to accomplish. I don't remember the name of the guy who directed it, but he should never get another job in hollywood.
Rian Johnson...

Not only is he still employed, Disney has given him control of the next SW trilogy that takes place after episode 9...

They think all the hate for TLJ came from Russian trolls...smh

This shyt is going to be the first live action SW films that go straight to DVD...:russ:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rian Johnson...

Not only is he still employed, Disney has given him control of the next SW trilogy that takes place after episode 9...

They think all the hate for TLJ came from Russian trolls...smh

This shyt is going to be the first live action SW films that go straight to DVD...:russ:
Lol, I remember I went to watch TLJ with a group of friends. We were at least ten people, and everybody except one hated it. I don't know why russian bots would hate on star wars, other than they watched that piss poor movie and were as mad as I was when I left the cinema.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea we’ll see, I’m skeptical
It doesnt take lightsabers to tell a good story
That's ridiculous

Of the few clips I've seen of the mandalorian it blows the new trilogy out the water