Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Saw it this afternoon during the matinee for $5. I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would. All the actors were solid. Even the kid playing Han wasn't too bad to me. But like everyone else said, this movie was unnecessary. Like really, what purpose does this serve in the long run for the Star Wars franchise? We know what happens to Han ultimately, so everything that happens in this movie is inconsequential.

Rogue One worked because it was a group of characters never before seen in the SW universe so they had a chance to be creative with the storytelling. No reason why they can't do more of that.

Oh and one more thing....
:dahell: was Darth Maul doing there? Maybe it's one of those things explained in the books or something, but the timeline doesn't make sense. I'm probably missing something :yeshrug:
He survived

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just watched it.......it was what it was :yeshrug: it wasn't terrible but it was that good either....just a mediocre film you'll forget about in a week or so

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I would definitely watch a sequel. See what sent Maul into hiding again. Chewy gotta get that crossbow. More Lando! Introduce Jabba and Boba Fett. Maybe even Bossk. I'm with it.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall trippin giving disney money after the shyt they pulled with the last jedi.

Yall keep giving them money only going to reinforce these crappy movies and no change will ever happen.

Its just like in sports. Coaches dont get fired when they win. They need them losses to pile up first. Disney star wars studios needs to have a few losses.

Let these fools rot so changes can be made at the top and they get new, better direction.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
7/10

I was entertained and was surprised that Han wasn't trash like he was in the trailers

That militant robot was garbage tho
I see what they were trying to do but they failed :mjlol:

yeah, the two spinoff movies have new droids that are kinda comic relief. but it's fukking dumb for a droid to be all going militant and trying to free other droids. I mean they're fukking robots!

the droid in solo doesn't work nearly as well as the one in rogue one tho.