Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogue one is the only memorable star wars film Disney has made and it fixed a plot hole of the original trilogy.
Regular and finding himself school kid doesn’t work for Han Solo

Dude is supposed to be a badass...even when he’s young there should be hints
A bad ass? Idk about that he's a rouge and a wise ass but a bad ass ? No

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Dude playing Han is fukkin terrible. Movie however looks decent per the trailer for some reason. Hard to pin point how well this will do, the die hard will shown up again but could do shaky numbers.
Im thinking 650-800 mill...first one not to get that billy :manny:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, 2 weeks and no new post on a Star Wars movie that comes out in a couple weeks.

Can we talk about the pseudo-hype Disney is manufacturing for this movie.

The pre ticket sales, social media reviews, etc.

I don't see any real hype for this movie.

Potentially lowest grossing SW movie of all time?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Damn, 2 weeks and no new post on a Star Wars movie that comes out in a couple weeks.

Can we talk about the pseudo-hype Disney is manufacturing for this movie.

The pre ticket sales, social media reviews, etc.

I don't see any real hype for this movie.

Potentially lowest grossing SW movie of all time?

I think so. I don't know anyone who is excited for this movie. And merchandise is just NOW hitting the stores. This is the least hyped and least marketed Star Wars movie yet, it seems.

And it's a movie no one asked for. Harrison Ford is too iconic as Han Solo. This will be the first Star Wars movie I'm going to skip seeing in the theater unless it has some excellent reviews.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Serves Disney right, they got away with Force Awakens being a shytty star wars movie and still pass it off as some all time classic. Rogue One was coo on first watch but only the Vader scene is worth going back to it. And the nerds went full hate on the last Jedi.

It's all down hill from here.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Serves Disney right, they got away with Force Awakens being a shytty star wars movie and still pass it off as some all time classic. Rogue One was coo on first watch but only the Vader scene is worth going back to it. And the nerds went full hate on the last Jedi.

It's all down hill from here.
What's on the slate after Episode 9? Is there anything confirmed?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought dude who did TLJ was doing a whole separate trilogy and the game of thrones dudes are gonna do one too. If this Solo flops, shyt could change.
Yeah, but have they announced like, "Part 1 of the Whateverthefukk trilogy is coming after episode 9"? Or is it just announcements these dudes signed deals with Disney with 0 release date?