Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
I'm not getting a Han Solo or Lando vibe from either character, but the movie looks entertaining. Can't be worst than TLJ anyway :mjlol::francis:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I actually think its going to be a ben affleck in bvs scenario, ppl will be so pissed at the lead, kennedy putting her feminism stink on it and emila clarke that glover will get love for being the "best thing" when hes really getting love for being the "least worst" thing. His delivery/demeanour in the trailer seemed very affected. Has stilted performance written all over
yeah the streets are thirsty for this I don't know why they are bullshyting
With Maul as the enemy :wow:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Star Wars fans are the WOAT franchise fans.

This doesn't look bad at all, and Ron Howard is a good director. I won't be surprised if this movie is better than the last three that have been out since 2015 (that's not saying much, but still.)
co-sign. Star Wars fans are annoying as fukk, no wonder Lucas said fukk it after Episode 3

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If this wasnt a han solo movie but mire of just bounty hunters/theifs in the star wars universe, it would have a chance...
That's how I feel. Could probably been a alright movie. But they had to make it a HAN SOLO movie. It's obvious the new guy and Childish ain't got the juice. This should've never been greenlite.

Next they gonna make a obiwan movie and have it starring Chris Pratt.:francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wake me when we get a Maul flick.......

Sorry breh, but there's nothing about Maul that deserves a flick :hhh:

He's basically a character that was just made for fight scenes. Dude doesn't have nearly enough backstory or personality to carry a movie. Maul basically spent his whole life before Ep1 serving Sidious, so it's hard to imagine what a Maul movie would even be about. Running errands for Palpatine? Trying and failing to go after Obi-Wan? That's really about all he did.:russ:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I still get the feeling that Disney has no idea how to sell this film, which is a huge red flag because if there’s one thing Disney is really good at it’s selling films.

“Here’s young Han. Here’s young Lando. Heres Chewie again. Here’s the falcon again. Here’s tie fighters again.”

That’s all I got from this trailer.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

He's basically a character that was just made for fight scenes. Dude doesn't have nearly enough backstory or personality to carry a movie. Maul basically spent his whole life before Ep1 serving Sidious, so it's hard to imagine what a Maul movie would even be about. Running errands for Palpatine? Trying and failing to go after Obi-Wan? That's really about all he did.:russ:
Hes getting a netflix series

Daps

Darth maul >

Daps
:duck:

What aspects of Darth Maul's personality and backstory make him interesting? :jbhmm:

Based on the movies there's literally nothing about him other than his fighting style. I think he talked like once. :russ:

Mauls whole story with sidious and becoming his apprentice

And tell me this isn't hard, he fukked all those Jedis up :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mauls whole story with sidious and becoming his apprentice

That's the thing tho...there really is no story. Sidious just took him as a kid and raised him to be a Sith. :yeshrug:

And tell me this isn't hard :wow:

Gotta admit, shyt is hard. :wow:

But it does kind of make my point for me that there's not much about Maul aside from fighting. I don't know if you could make a whole movie about him killing people for Sidious. :russ: