Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
MAN the Coli really aint fukkin with this movie :ohhh: thread is dead

Looking like it’s the worst reviewed film of the Disney Star Wars films. But after all the praise the last Jedi got. :hhh:Would rather have the lord and Miller version

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Disney really is about to ruin the Star Wars franchise huh :hhh:

The most simple shyt in the world is to make a good Star Wars movie, Kennedy has no fukking clue.

I told y'all Ron Howard was brought in to make some safe, generic trash and finally people are tired of it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This shyt is still going to do numbers :francis:
Looking forward to Solo 2 in a couple years :beli:

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
I'm not excited for this or Kenobi, but I'll watch them regardless :yeshrug:

It's sad they won't move away from this time period though. So much interesting material out there for them to pull from and they want to stay in this small bubble. Even the live action TV series will be in a similar time period. Guess its too much to ask for for a series to take place in the Old Republic :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Disney gonna shove shyt like this down our throats on some Madden shyt just to milk the money. No need to release a star wars movie every year or so with watered down storylines. :francis:
That's what happens when trash like Force Awakens makes almost a billion dollars domestically.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Na Episode 2 had some good things.
- I didn't even know all the Storm Troopers were clones of Jango Fett until that movie. :ohhh:
- Ewan McGregor got a lot of screen time and he's the best thing about the prequels.
- Mace Windu whipping ass in the arena was dope action.
- And the last light saber fight where Dooku tells Obi Wan the technical truth to join him but the wording is twisted where he is hiding his true intentions. Along with Dooku wrecking shop and Yoda finally getting in the mix was fire!

You may be right, but I refuse to ever watch it again to find out. I can't...

:deadmanny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not excited for this or Kenobi, but I'll watch them regardless :yeshrug:

It's sad they won't move away from this time period though. So much interesting material out there for them to pull from and they want to stay in this small bubble. Even the live action TV series will be in a similar time period. Guess its too much to ask for for a series to take place in the Old Republic :francis:

I think because this time period is what the people know... that's why the sticking with it..

old republic is known only mainly by us internet nerds...

I would like a film on the origin of the sith and jedi.. where a jedi discovers the sith cave or whatever and strays away from the jedi training

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly photoshopped, but every time I see it I just go :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Have a Han Solo movie where Lando is the main person being advertised brehs...