:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:salute: I tried to set it off today,felt that panther blood in my veins and I picked up a garbage can and gave some nikkas the look like "you ready:mjpls:?" They response wuz :whoa::leon:...so I had no choice but to sit it on the curb and go back into the house:snoop:...but trust me I had bad intentions,garbage day ain't til tommorow:ufdup:

:ooh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:salute: for your powerful posting in this thread​

dap-o.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only 20 people showed up to a rally at City Hall. :smh: Yeah I know I wasn't there, I had to work and shyt. :beli: Hopefully they pick this week and I can go on my RDOs.

It was a lot more than 20 people plus there was also the rain we had to deal with, but you wouldn't know that because you wasn't there. Another rally today 2517 Wheeler 6pm in 3rd Ward. Will I see you there?

Also for Louisiana I know Southern is having a rally today as well.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in the USA are you breh ?

I couldn't take him seriously when he tried to justify Zimmermans innocence. Can't take people like that seriously.

i dont think he is trying to justify his innocence he it trying to show how people have double standards and make excuses with black on black etc other trevons murdered but have out cry as soon as its non black on black

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was a lot more than 20 people plus there was also the rain we had to deal with, but you wouldn't know that because you wasn't there. Another rally today 2517 Wheeler 6pm in 3rd Ward. Will I see you there?

Also for Louisiana I know Southern is having a rally today as well.

Chill the fukk out. This is what the news reported. It's believable because it's real quiet around here.

EDIT: I work. And if you all are serious you'll still be protesting at the end of the week. I'll join you. But if you all are chilling by then Sunday and today is a waste. Should be protests for weeks so everybody can join in.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Chill the fukk out. This is what the news reported. It's believable because it's real quiet around here.

EDIT: I work. And if you all are serious you'll still be protesting at the end of the week. I'll join you. But if you all are chilling by then Sunday and today is a waste. Should be protests for weeks so everybody can join in.

The news was wrong, it wasn't thousands there, but a lot more than 20. I agree and hope this goes into the weekend. And I work to, but I get off at 5 so....

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i dont think he is trying to justify his innocence he it trying to show how people have double standards and make excuses with black on black etc other trevons murdered but have out cry as soon as its non black on black

Based on that video alone he is giving Uncle Tom vibes. Agree or Disagree ? I could go into why I have a problem with this kind of argument in a situation like this.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if it was self defense and they got it right?

Out rage for racism doesn't really mean nothing here.

Justice was served and the jurors had more evidence than we did.

If a random kid was busting my head I'd kill him too.

If someone tried to riot and destroy my sh1t and I had a gun.

I will shoot ur ass.

F*ck the trayon case. Now u messing with my life.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on that video alone he is giving Uncle Tom vibes. Agree or Disagree ? I could go into why I have a problem with this kind of argument in a situation like this.

just because he a different opinion, and one that is a perfectly sensable one doesnt make it "uncle tom" vibes