:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
My dude why you arguing with these due, they so far gone :wow:

breh since it got hot over here work in the office has been slow slowest summer we've had yet :wow:

these TLR cats make good time passers but God damn they are so far gone :wow:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
r-ZIMMERMAN-large570.jpg

http://www.kogym.com/

390 Sansu Court,
Longwood, FL 32750

407-260-9398

:pacspit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trayvon's death and the man being let go free IS a point. Man, this conversation isn't going anywhere if you don't believe Trayvon's death and his murderer not being in prison is a good enough point to rile people up then :heh:

I honestly don't know what to say to someone who thinks Trayvon's death and his murderer not being locked up is a not a good 'point' to cause civil disorder :heh:

Man.....as I said I don't post you because of your reputation as a piss poor poster but even for you this is TERRIBLE. :heh:

I'm done. :heh:

PLEASE BE DONE. the incident with trayvon martin doesn't even AFFECT you. you live in california. you DON'T live in florida. how the fukk are you going to compare something like the stonewall riots and other civil uprisings involving gay people in los angeles, frisco and etc which has to do with something involving the government and institutional discrimination across the UNITED STATES and the WORLD with a law in the state of florida that doesn't affect your life living in california. get the fukk outta here. you're stupid and it's a shame that you can't even pick up the mistakes with what you said.

if you and your california comrades actually wasted all the energy you guys off of dumb shyt like gangbanging, rioting over shyt instead of trying to figure out HOW to infiltrate the system then your state and you folks wouldn't be stuck back in 1979. i damn sure don't see you guys working towards getting rid of those 3 strike laws, fixing your educational system, and taking some damn initiative towards pushing the government to recognizing there's a problem instead of just giving up and accepting shyt the way it is and etc. then just MAYBE life would be more bearable for you motherfukkers out there in california but ya just rather sit, bytch and then be ready to do this fake ass protesting shyt thinking you guys are standing up for something BUT nada changes. fukk outta here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
DISGUSTING!!! Meet The BLACK WOMAN . . . Who VOLUNTEERED HER LEGAL SERVICES . . . To Help Get The MURDERER George Zimmerman OUT OF JAIL!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2013

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/1373895614ef0c72f55f.jpg

....only a black woman would do this lol

@Anothergirl practicing law now? :dahell:

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The short memory idiots who are saying 'whats the point of riots and protests' must have forgotten that the only reason why we as black people are as free as we are in the Western world today is because at some point our ancestors decided to fight back against something they didn't agree with.

Imagine if Rosa Parks had this attitude people might still be sitting at the back of the bus today, this mentality is ridiculous. Everywhere around the world people protest when they do not agree with something, think of Africa, South America, it's how things are done. No justice no peace. It's a joke that when you are one of those people who question justice you are told you are being overzealous and to sit down and shut up.

If our ancestors sat down and shut up in the 50's and 60's we wouldn't have the rights we do today. As human beings sometimes we have to make a stand if we want something done. Complacency isn't a good human virtue.
I feel you

I just can't get down with the violence, though

But, this is what people need to understand; you can't bully the public at the time

I hope this is more Boston Tea Party than 90's LA Riots

It's not enough to mess stuff up, then, have to pay for it and things go back to status quo

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I feel you

I just can't get down with the violence, though

But, this is what people need to understand; you can't bully the public at the time

I hope this is more Boston Tea Party than 90's LA Riots

It's not enough to mess stuff up, then, have to pay for it and things go back to status quo

I hope so too :smugfavre:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When it comes to changing things I believe riots, protests and voting are essential.

Riots are the last resort, but it's to remind the system that its not in charge. Sure they'll save face, buy more equipment, but even then, the next riot comes, and they lose their authority, even if it's temporary.

I can't think of any revolution that wasn't violent. We expect people like Egypt, Syria, Turkey to riot and kick dictators out, but you fukks are too lazy to get off your own ass to remove folks over at Wall St. Arm chair quarterbacks. fukk outta here.

Dont go asking 3rd world countries to risk their ass, if you're not going to do the same when your system fails you.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These idiots even know they are broadcasting? I'm waiting to hear ****** slip out her mouth...