:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
:manny:
rvcyyu.png

racdqf.png

:lawd:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah because they wouldnt classify you as a thug anyway.... :shaq2:

let me guess you blame the victim of racism rather than the perpetrator :bryan:

Zimmerman can't be racist, he's a person of color. :wow: destroying smartdumbnikkalogic one post at a time :blessed:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is REAL... Im glad to see something happening.... Very glad.

I'd rather nobody die unnecessarily but I guess this is what it takes to get the point across

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just cause you don't see nothin on the news don't mean nothin

6 people got clapped down here and all yall did was buss a few windows

Go wear some skintight jeans and start "jerkin" you fakkit cali fairies

6 dead but nothing on the news :usure:...lol @ looking up 6 random murders in florida and linking them to the verdict

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
They won't hear you, breh. Some dudes want shyt to pop off just to say they were a part of something or have a good story to tell. Some of them actually think that rioting happens outside the neighborhoods that they do.

The key word here is some, and these people are in the very minority, I am genuinely sure that most people are actually pissed off that a 17 year old boy was murdered and no justice was served. Let's not sugar coat this, this isn't fake outrage, people are actually angry about this Trayvon Martin Case. Let's not get it twisted.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
No justice no peace. If they was concerned about rioting they would've gave his family justice. They didn't give a shyt about righteousness so why should the oppressed?

The short memory idiots who are saying 'whats the point of riots and protests' must have forgotten that the only reason why we as black people are as free as we are in the Western world today is because at some point our ancestors decided to fight back against something they didn't agree with.

Imagine if Rosa Parks had this attitude people might still be sitting at the back of the bus today, this mentality is ridiculous. Everywhere around the world people protest when they do not agree with something, think of Africa, South America, it's how things are done. No justice no peace. It's a joke that when you are one of those people who question justice you are told you are being overzealous and to sit down and shut up.

If our ancestors sat down and shut up in the 50's and 60's we wouldn't have the rights we do today. As human beings sometimes we have to make a stand if we want something done. Complacency isn't a good human virtue.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The key word here is some, and these people are in the very minority, I am genuinely sure that most people are actually pissed off that a 17 year old boy was murdered and no justice was served. Let's not sugar coat this, this isn't fake outrage, people are actually angry about this Trayvon Martin Case. Let's not get it twisted.

Never said the outrage was misplaced by most people. It could very well be justified but all that gets lost in a mob. Mobs are stupid, by nature. Everyone could start out thinking they're doing something noble but we all know how those things turn out.

Rioting in the name of a kid whose parents asked not for or calling for needless destruction is just stupid, in my opinion.

But say breh, what neighborhoods exactly do you think should incite these riots and where should they take place? And how will they affect you in Germany as opposed to the people in those neighborhoods?

How well will it end for those involved should they tread into neighborhoods that the police are more inclined to protect?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Someone in flordia with a clean, liscened firearm needs to call 911 and report a suspcious caucasion (a drunk college kid would be ideal), confront them, provoke them to fight, then shoot them.

The person should make sure to have a female with him as witnesses who will explain how the drunk caucasion initiated the fight and could not be restrained. Its important that the person be a female so the question as to why they didnt intervene cant be brought into question. The woman should call 911 during the altercation so the fight can be heard in the background but then hang up before too much else is heard....etc etc.

This is a real way to make a statement in this situation

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
and my question to the op is has rioting gotten you guys where?

I usually don't respond to your posts but the sheer irony and hypocrisy of your posts right now.

The only reason why as a gay man you can walk around America with your head held high is because in the 70's the LGBT community had to riot and protest to get their equality. So how very ironic that a gay man in 2013 will actually ask what the point of protests and riots are and what they achieve.

The only reason your sexuality is accepted in America today is because people had to riot and protest to get that. Remember the gay politician Harvey Milk who died protesting gay rights. Remember all the riots gay people had to take part of in the 1970's to even get people to acknowledge them as humans ?

So before you forget your history asking 'what do riots and protests achieve whats the point' remember that gay people rioting and protesting is the only reason you are accepted today.

You should be the last person saying this shyt on here. Don't get carried away and forget your history.