:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bu bu bu Cali nikkas scared of mesicans :comeon:

but we tha only ones rioting, tha rest of you peaceful kewns ain't doin shyt

No respect for Florida nikkas. Scared ass c00ns ain't riding for Tray

:salute2: all my Cali nikkas. Proud to be born Californian.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
DISGUSTING!!! Meet The BLACK WOMAN . . . Who VOLUNTEERED HER LEGAL SERVICES . . . To Help Get The MURDERER George Zimmerman OUT OF JAIL!! - Mediafakeout.com™ 2013

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/1373895614ef0c72f55f.jpg

....only a black woman would do this lol

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
just because he a different opinion, and one that is a perfectly sensable one doesnt make it "uncle tom" vibes

I hate when people speak in extremes or jump the gun. His differing opinion is not what made him an Uncle Tom having Uncle Tom views is what made him an uncle Tom.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people speak in extremes or jump the gun. His differing opinion is not what made him an Uncle Tom having Uncle Tom views is what made him an uncle Tom.

so I am kinda confused with that comment? because you just said his uncle tom views made him an uncle tom...isnt that speaking in extremes or jumping the gun itself?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually don't respond to your posts but the sheer irony and hypocrisy of your posts right now.

The only reason why as a gay man you can walk around America with your head held high is because in the 70's the LGBT community had to riot and protest to get their equality. So how very ironic that a gay man in 2013 will actually ask what the point of protests and riots are and what they achieve.

The only reason your sexuality is accepted in America today is because people had to riot and protest to get that. Remember the gay politician Harvey Milk who died protesting gay rights. Remember all the riots gay people had to take part of in the 1970's to even get people to acknowledge them as humans ?

So before you forget your history asking 'what do riots and protests achieve whats the point' remember that gay people rioting and protesting is the only reason you are accepted today.

You should be the last person saying this shyt on here. Don't get carried away and forget your history.

LMAO. you're not getting it. there's a difference between RIOTING and CIVIL UNREST. back then, it was CIVIL UNREST OR CIVIL DISORDER. there was a point that went along with it because people were trying to send a message against the powers that were that would basically forcing you to live a certain way. the laws were fukked up, people couldn't do things because the police would fukk you up and etc. there was a POINT because all the avenues had been taken and there was NO change. of course when you have police officers running in a safe haven for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgendered people telling them that they had to get the hell out and go fukk themselves, beating them down and the whole nine during a time where there were laws against gays even congregating in one area or for that matter acting out their feelings (sodomy laws), folks had to fight back. gay people simply couldn't exists. the stonewall riots were a response to the oppression that was going on. they were targeting the oppressors because they had NO other way to do it. peaceful protests were NOT getting things done.

this on the other hand, ain't that. it's just misplaced rage which is what we call a riot. it's NOT like folks were marching, trying to beg politicians and the powers that be to change the system. it's not like folks are telling the state of florida to take down their stand your ground law and revise it to prevent shyt like what happened to trayvon martin. what you're talking about is folks getting pissed off with the wrong verdict being handed out and in turn destroying shyt without the purpose of changing anything. that's the difference. what if george zimmerman got convicted of 2nd degree murder, folks would simply go back to sleeping and not giving a fukk like how they were BEFORE this happened. the same could be said about rodney king where folks simply just wanted to see the police officers hauled off to prison and then go back to sleeping. they just wanted to see SOMETHING happen, not widespread social change. for a second, the rodney king incident DID prompt some people that were doing the wrongdoing such as the gangbangers in south central to make a social change by stopping their violent behavior towards each other lessening the reasons for the police NOT to be in the communities in the first place, acting like they were fighting a war. you know, what i'm saying. this on the other hand is folks caring and then being lazy the next minute, being content with the way things are and then when a problem happens, folks are like "let's riot". NO, that's NOT civil unrest. those folks out in oakland damn sure aren't marching or asking for social change from the government but rather just taking advantage of an unfortunate situation to take out their anger towards a situation destructively instead of trying to use the situation for a social change to keep the system from fukking them over. as far as i know, the three strike laws are up, folks are still gangbanging, and keeping the system functioning. destroying a police car and local businesses because george zimmerman getting off is NOT the same as folks back in the 60s in south central fighting back the police, unleashing their anger because they're tired of being treated like shyt, being discriminated against and etc. they had every right to BE mad. folks weren't doing anything to have the police treating them the way that they did. they were going to get hurt whether they protested or NOT.

how the fukk you gonna school me on something you don't even know what you're talking about? please know the difference between a civil unrest and a riot.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LMAO. you're not getting it. there's a difference between RIOTING and CIVIL UNREST. back then, it was CIVIL UNREST OR CIVIL DISORDER. there was a point that went along with it because people were trying to send a message against the powers that were that would basically forcing you to live a certain way. the laws were fukked up, people couldn't do things because the police would fukk you up and etc. there was a POINT. the stonewall riots were a response to the oppression that was going on. they were targeting the oppressors because they had NO other way to do it. peaceful protests were NOT getting things done.

this on the other hand, ain't that. it's just misplaced rage. it's NOT like folks are marching, trying to beg politicians and the powers that be to change the system. it's not like folks are telling the state of florida to take down their stand your ground law and revise it to prevent shyt like what happened to trayvon martin. what you're talking about is folks getting pissed off with the wrong verdict being handed out and in turn destroying shyt without the purpose of changing anything. that's the difference.

how the fukk you gonna school me on something you don't even know what you're talking about? please know the difference between a civil unrest and a riot.

There is no point as to why they wish to riot. :heh:

No again, do your research there WAS LGBT rioting in the 1970's I'd know Harvey Milk and that whole LGBT era was our year 10 history subject here.

You're honestly saying in the 1970's there were no riots over the LGBT issue? :heh:

what ?! :heh:

Call it whatever the fukk you like but people were fighting the police smashing windows and wiling the fukk out, just because they were gays I'm not gonna sugar coat the fact it was a riot :heh:

As I said I usually don't quote you...I can see this turning into a silly back and forth....

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no point as to why they wish to riot. :heh:

No again, do your research there WAS LGBT rioting in the 1970's I'd know Harvey Milk and that whole LGBT era was our year 10 history subject here.

You're honestly saying in the 1970's there were no riots over the LGBT issue? :heh:

what ?! :heh:

Call it whatever the fukk you like but people were fighting the police smashing windows and wiling the fukk out, just because they were gays I'm not gonna sugar coat the fact it was a riot :heh:

As I said I usually don't quote you...I can see this turning into a silly back and forth....

you are SEVERELY miseducated. :mindblown: there was a POINT behind the civil disorder that was going on. there is NO point to this one.

tell me WHAT changes has come about from folks rioting in california because they're unhappy with the verdict of a murder trial? has it implemented any social change from the government or institutions? did it change the way things are? back then, it was a LAST RESORT. A LAST RESORT. as i said, there's a DIFFERENCE between the gay civil uprisings which were prompted from oppression from the government and institutions where gays were being victimized on a daily basis and folks that simply get angry because a police officer or some gun ho citizen gets handed a not guilty verdict. this decision didn't prompt a civil unrest against the government. KNOW the difference of what a riot and what a civil unrest is.

man, stop using excuses to simply run around doing stupid shyt because it suits YOUR needs and not the needs of other people besides yourself.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you are SEVERELY miseducated. :mindblown: there was a POINT behind the civil disorder that was going on. there is NO point to this one.

Trayvon's death and the man being let go free IS a point. Man, this conversation isn't going anywhere if you don't believe Trayvon's death and his murderer not being in prison is a good enough point to rile people up then :heh:

I honestly don't know what to say to someone who thinks Trayvon's death and his murderer not being locked up is a not a good 'point' to cause civil disorder :heh:

Man.....as I said I don't post you because of your reputation as a piss poor poster but even for you this is TERRIBLE. :heh:

I'm done. :heh:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
so I am kinda confused with that comment? because you just said his uncle tom views made him an uncle tom...isnt that speaking in extremes or jumping the gun itself?

Nope. I watched the video in it's entirety. Contrary to what other people will say his main points are what I found Uncle Tomish, what I found Uncle Tomish is at the time this video was made the public was already aware of all the evidence against George Zimmerman, had seen photos of Trayvon's body, the phone calls and the world knew most of the details of the case already. Despite this,this nikka was on that 'George is innocent till proven guilty' :comeon:

That's why I find him Uncle Tomish. I find any black people who are supporting George or justifying anything to do with him Uncle Tomish.

My opinion.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I watched the video in it's entirety. Contrary to what other people will say his main points are what I found Uncle Tomish, what I found Uncle Tomish is at the time this video was made the public was already aware of all the evidence against George Zimmerman, had seen photos of Trayvon's body, the phone calls and the world knew most of the details of the case already. Despite this,this nikka was on that 'George is innocent till proven guilty' :comeon:

That's why I find him Uncle Tomish. I find any black people who are supporting George or justifying anything to do with him Uncle Tomish.

My opinion.

My dude why you arguing with these due, they so far gone :wow:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My opinion.

ok i hear you, If they are supporting him maybe that is a good reason to feel that in this case of zimmerman, I didnt really get the impression that he was supporting him though but I will watch it again.