:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For propaganda purposes, the importance of an event is determined entirely by its power as symbolism, not by its practical or economic significance.

It doesn't matter if a story affects one person or 10 or 100. What matters is the quality of the story. It's all theater. The fact that this trial affects real people in real ways means nothing to the people who are running this theater. The only thing that matters is the ability of the story to grab the audience's attention.

Movie producers don't especially care they make a movie that's a touching romantic comedy, a super agent thriller or a post-apocalyptic epic. It's all fiction, and the point is to make money. They'll utilize whatever subject matter will do the trick and put asses in seats.

Likewise, politicians don't care whether it's a small-time local crime story like Trayvon Martin's death, or the demolition of a skyscraper -- whatever grabs people's attention and gets them to CARE is what they will utilize to advance their agenda. This Zimmerman trial is, in the grand scheme of national government, extremely small potatoes. It's practical importance is nearly zero. Trials like this are conducted in nearly every county in America, all the time.

But its POLITICAL value is incalculable. The trial is just the propaganda delivery mechanism -- it's the vehicle by which the political message is transmitted. That political message is something along the lines of "You need government to protect you from chaos and murder-palooza breaking out in the streets!" That resonates nicely with similar messages, like: "You need government to prevent the unreconstructed racists who live among you from using the LGBT community as targets in human bloodsport competitions!"

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You're another idiot, anybody that's for rioting. I guess you would be ok if it was your neighborhood that was torched? So explain how going against innocent people accomplishes anything? Innocent businesses? Explain how more black people getting killed, injured, sent to prison helps anything?

Ill explain....fakkit

It helps because it lets others know that we will not stand for mistreatment, injustice or any of this other crooked shyt that they are doing to us no matter what the consequences.

When things like this are done and there is no reaction it lets them know that they can continue doing this type of shyt to us because we wont do a got dam thing about it.

fukk all this talking, nikkas need to take action.

This country is at war with us............

fukk them Florida nikkas too man...........nikkas be talking all that tough shyt and aint do a mother fukking thing when it matters

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill explain....fakkit

It helps because it lets others know that we will not stand for mistreatment, injustice or any of this other crooked shyt that they are doing to us no matter what the consequences.

When things like this are done and there is no reaction it lets them know that they can continue doing this type of shyt to us because we wont do a got dam thing about it.

fukk them Florida nikkas too man...........nikkas be talking all that tough shyt and aint do a mother fukking thing when it matters
Exactly how I feel, what's a protest gonna do when they don't give a fukk about our opinion? Taking action is the only way to show them we won't stand for this bullshyt, we didn't earn our civil rights through peaceful protest alone. I can't even respect Florida nikkas after this man, West Coast nikkas are the revolutionaries of the country I'm proud to be from Cali

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Ill explain....fakkit

Florida nikkas is p*ssy

Exactly how I feel, what's a protest gonna do when they don't give a fukk about our opinion? Taking action is the only way to show them we won't stand for this bullshyt, we didn't earn our civil rights through peaceful protest alone. I can't even respect Florida nikkas after this man, West Coast nikkas are the revolutionaries of the country I'm proud to be from Cali

Just cause you don't see nothin on the news don't mean nothin

6 people got clapped down here and all yall did was buss a few windows

Go wear some skintight jeans and start "jerkin" you fakkit cali fairies

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

and what did u do? Not a Got dam thing...

and post the links to these 6 people ur talking about. Cause if those killings ur had anything to do with this it would front page everywhere.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Killing is not the way to go about it though, what made them deserve to die? Anger should be directed at the judicial system and the police who allow shyt like this to happen.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats right cali

OccupyOaklandRiots4.jpg

e00988e2141307eae7540ccd6a9a685a.jpeg

Zimmerman_post_verdict_Oakland-riots.png

To bad those pictures are from the Oscar Grant riots. :skip: :facepalm:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
3 protests in New York today. Brooklyn, Bronx, and a major one in Manhattan.

From 2pm is still going on right now, with thousands walking marching from 14th Street, to Times Square, now is on the Upper East Side heading to Harlem. Disrupting traffic shutting down Park Ave/5th Ave in spots as police try to control the crowds.

Picture of the protest as it reached Times Square

BPLVFPECMAEHr-4.jpg

BPLjvssCUAAU2OS.jpg

Its said up to 40,000 people showed, thousands are still marching as we speak:ehh:

I'm proud to have been a part of it. Shutting down every single street :ohlawd: