:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What's the tally of dead whites though? A police car can easily be replaced with the money y'all spend bonding out of jail for that rioting sh1t.

No need to kill innocent whites. Just destroy their property which they covet almost as much as their life.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U niqqas in the south really need to be rioting

u niqqas living in states where u shoot off a warning shot u get 20 years

U had 2 black girls in mississippi sentence 2 life sentences over a 11 dollar bank robbery that they didn't do, but the cops wanted them put away..

u had that mess with jena six

and countless other shyt.. I never will drive through the south again especially when a white cop saw my california plates and said to me don't come down here changing things :what: . I know what he mean. don't come down here persuaded our black folks to stand up for themselves

central florida should be on fire tonight.

You're another idiot, anybody that's for rioting. I guess you would be ok if it was your neighborhood that was torched? So explain how going against innocent people accomplishes anything? Innocent businesses? Explain how more black people getting killed, injured, sent to prison helps anything? Furthering stereotypes of blacks, this helps how in the future? Being a race baiter's bytch and doing exactly what they want, is good how exactly? It's just all kinds of stupid.

Seems like most people commenting didn't even watch. Know an easy way to tell? Anybody that mentioned Stand Your Ground, since it wasn't even used in this case. They knew if they did, they would lose.

I would love to see a list of good things that comes from rioting, from the idiot I quoted or any other idiots that hammer away on their keyboards, more likely to watch and want other people to start some shyt, than actually get in it themselves. A list.....

You set a car on fire, you get what? ___________

Destroying somebody's business, owner might be black, might be white and outraged at the verdict themselves, but you torch them, this helps how? _________________

Riding for Trayvon? No, going against his parents wishes.

I'm sure white racist people love it. Look at them monkeys, doing exactly what we said they would.

Instead of rising above.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats right cali

OccupyOaklandRiots4.jpg

e00988e2141307eae7540ccd6a9a685a.jpeg

Zimmerman_post_verdict_Oakland-riots.png

Is that Kermit / his buddys? yall wanna clown kermit because he "light"? come on

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
No need to kill innocent whites. Just destroy their property which they covet almost as much as their life.
:what:

What exactly does this accomplish? All you're advocating is for more black people to get shot up trying to burn down businesses that had nothing to do with the george killerman verdict. You want folks to riot but rioting alone hasnt accomplished anything since these incidences continue to happen to us and largely only to us. Black men and women. Once we start having discussions on how to get our economic priorities in order so we can put pressure on these politicians and the judicial system then I'll be interested.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You're another idiot, anybody that's for rioting. I guess you would be ok if it was your neighborhood that was torched? So explain how going against innocent people accomplishes anything? Innocent businesses? Explain how more black people getting killed, injured, sent to prison helps anything? Furthering stereotypes of blacks, this helps how in the future? Being a race baiter's bytch and doing exactly what they want, is good how exactly? It's just all kinds of stupid.

Seems like most people commenting didn't even watch. Know an easy way to tell? Anybody that mentioned Stand Your Ground, since it wasn't even used in this case. They knew if they did, they would lose.

I would love to see a list of good things that comes from rioting, from the idiot I quoted or any other idiots that hammer away on their keyboards, more likely to watch and want other people to start some shyt, than actually get in it themselves. A list.....

You set a car on fire, you get what? ___________

Destroying somebody's business, owner might be black, might be white and outraged at the verdict themselves, but you torch them, this helps how? _________________

Riding for Trayvon? No, going against his parents wishes.

I'm sure white racist people love it. Look at them monkeys, doing exactly what we said they would.

Instead of rising above.

They won't hear you, breh. Some dudes want shyt to pop off just to say they were a part of something or have a good story to tell. Some of them actually think that rioting happens outside the neighborhoods that they do.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:blessed:
LAPD Cmdr. Andy Smith said some demonstrators threw rocks and D-cell batteries at police near the corner of Washington Boulevard and 10th Avenue. Police responded by firing bean bags at demonstrators and arresting at least four people.

[Updated: 1:10 a.m., Monday: Los Angeles police arrested at least seven protesters throughout the day.

509928214.jpg

enhanced-buzz-29690-1373863232-52.jpg

takin over freeways :lolbron:
enhanced-buzz-21435-1373863245-8.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-07-14-at-11.04.57-PM.png
:ufdup:

911 Operator @911BUFF
LAPD ON CITYWIDE TACTICAL ALERT: LAPD HAVE AT LEAST 4 HELOS UP IN THE SKY TONIGHT FOR TRAYVON MARTIN PROTEST. #911BUFF
about 5 hours ago

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:laff: @ everyone rioting, besides the south

South lost

Its hot outside and theres lightning plus mosquitos and nikkas with guns in some areas and tropical wave Chantal rain...nikkas aint wettin up they jordans plus most cant swim...the women aint getting hair wet neither. Theres also a lil wayne concert people getting ready for, plus its sunday so nikkas have no work....let it be on a monday and nikkas would look for a reason to take the day off

Daps
Rioting is the same kind of thuggery that we claim to condemn. Most rioters don't care about anything besides tearing shyt up or stealing, so I do not support this.

In Cali you got people killing kids and shyt each day. Focus some of that energy on the a$$holes in the hood who make it a nightmare.

I hate this verdict but what did we say: we just want a trial. We got a trial. Didn't go our way. Change some laws then. Riotiong over the shyt is the same as the so called patriots wanting to take it to the streets after Obama won again. An election. A trial. Not perfect, but that's how we operate.

You guys just now realizing black people are considered lower than dogs in this country? Welcome.

Who the fukk said that? :wtf:

We wanted justice....Zimmerman to pay for his crime. That farce of a trial did not provide that.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
[ame]https://twitter.com/deboraktvu/status/356297552301277184[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/deboraktvu/status/356304695515566080[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/weeddude/status/356313651558359041[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/susie_c/status/356299595606786048[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/weeddude/status/356607676253339648[/ame]

Why didn't people react like this when Snowden exposed the NSA? People should be more angry about that.