:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Rioting just gives white people the justification to call us beasts so they can deal with as as such. Be righteous friends :camwhat:

qbY5DwA.jpg

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
3 protests in New York today. Brooklyn, Bronx, and a major one in Manhattan.

From 2pm is still going on right now, with thousands walking marching from 14th Street, to Times Square, now is on the Upper East Side heading to Harlem. Disrupting traffic shutting down Park Ave/5th Ave in spots as police try to control the crowds.

Picture of the protest as it reached Times Square

BPLVFPECMAEHr-4.jpg

BPLjvssCUAAU2OS.jpg

Its said up to 40,000 people showed, thousands are still marching as we speak:ehh:

that's some peaceful weak shyt

we just come out in Cali to wreck shyt :win:

y'all nikkaz actually care :heh:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
white people are STRAPPED down here in texas and are waiting for reasons to use them thangs and the police aint gonna do shyt about it when they start bussin :mjpls:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
1. Darry Gates is dead

2. 1 cop was fired and never was able to find work again

3. stacey koon lives here in LA in a studio apartment. he lost majority of his benefits and till this day receive death threats

4. the other cop powell who hit rodney the most lives in san diego, but they say he changed his name and his appearance and lives in fear when he goes out his house

5. the last cop couldn't find work and moved out of state

i think up in the bay area that german cop got his job back after 2 years of shooting oscar grant, but he don't have money cause he got hit with several other lawsuits.

surprised nikkas didnt hit him with them clips if he was on the beat

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Rioting is the same kind of thuggery that we claim to condemn. Most rioters don't care about anything besides tearing shyt up or stealing, so I do not support this.

In Cali you got people killing kids and shyt each day. Focus some of that energy on the a$$holes in the hood who make it a nightmare.

I hate this verdict but what did we say: we just want a trial. We got a trial. Didn't go our way. Change some laws then. Riotiong over the shyt is the same as the so called patriots wanting to take it to the streets after Obama won again. An election. A trial. Not perfect, but that's how we operate.

You guys just now realizing black people are considered lower than dogs in this country? Welcome.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and my question to the op is has rioting gotten you guys where? last time i remember, things in cali are still fukked up and the police officers in the rodney king and oscar grant incidents are alive and still working for the police department. rioting hasn't gotten you guys anything so sit your ass down with that bullshyt. maybe you guys need to stop with the gangbanging down there where you keep giving the police department an excuse to fukk with you guys.

:why: almost everything you wrote is wrong

a few cops in oakland got killed after oscar grant, the cop that shot oscar grant has moved twice because of death threats and his entire family had to move out of Napa because of death threats and none of the cops in the Oscar Grant shooting work for the police anymore they were all fired and one is even facing unemployment fraud. After he was fired from the oakland police he joined the military but still kept collecting unemployment checks

you aint shyt in real life or as a poster :snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: almost everything you wrote is wrong

a few cops in oakland got killed after oscar grant, the cop that shot oscar grant has moved twice because of death threats and his entire family had to move out of Napa because of death threats and none of the cops in the Oscar Grant shooting work for the police anymore they were all fired and one is even facing unemployment fraud. After he was fired from the oakland police he joined the military but still kept collecting unemployment checks

you aint shyt in real life or as a poster :snoop:

you didn't answer my question. has rioting ever got ANYTHING in your state or oakland, los angeles or whereever changed? all you did was mention a bunch of cops getting shot and cops getting laid off. so the fukk what as if there weren't other cops to replace those cops. :lolbron:

where's the change? is the police officers no longer harassing folks? has the conditions in the community changed? has things in your state progressed? did they take away the three strike laws? tell me what has rioting done for your state other than burning and destroying your own damn house.:lolbron:

i mean, you have to be stupid to basically riot just to riot and get NOTHING out of that. the officers aren't incarcerated. you act as if them getting kicked off the police department is the same as getting incarcerated. oscar grant is dead and those officers that killed him are alive and breathing. why the fukk i care about some other officers that don't have shyt to do with the situation getting killed for? man, your whole entire statement was pointless and you have to be stupid in order to rationalize rioting when it's proven that NO social change has came from that.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Darry Gates is dead

so???? he died at 83 from bladder cancer. :birdman:

2. 1 cop was fired and never was able to find work again

yeah and????

3. stacey koon lives here in LA in a studio apartment. he lost majority of his benefits and till this day receive death threats

4. the other cop powell who hit rodney the most lives in san diego, but they say he changed his name and his appearance and lives in fear when he goes out his house

yeah and?????

5. the last cop couldn't find work and moved out of state

i think up in the bay area that german cop got his job back after 2 years of shooting oscar grant, but he don't have money cause he got hit with several other lawsuits.

man, i give up. so basically rodney king basically got fukked up, his attackers are still walking and breathing, and dude ended up drinking himself to death from the ptsd that he suffered. at the end of the day, none of that shyt CHANGED anything. NONE OF IT. the police are still doing the same shyt and folks still turning the guns on each other, killing over dumb shyt giving the police a reason to fukk with ya in the first place. you tell me who won? :birdman:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: I tried to set it off today,felt that panther blood in my veins and I picked up a garbage can and gave some nikkas the look like "you ready:mjpls:?" They response wuz :whoa::leon:...so I had no choice but to sit it on the curb and go back into the house:snoop:...but trust me I had bad intentions,garbage day ain't til tommorow:ufdup:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Rioting is the same kind of thuggery that we claim to condemn. Most rioters don't care about anything besides tearing shyt up or stealing, so I do not support this.

In Cali you got people killing kids and shyt each day. Focus some of that energy on the a$$holes in the hood who make it a nightmare.

I hate this verdict but what did we say: we just want a trial. We got a trial. Didn't go our way. Change some laws then. Riotiong over the shyt is the same as the so called patriots wanting to take it to the streets after Obama won again. An election. A trial. Not perfect, but that's how we operate.

You guys just now realizing black people are considered lower than dogs in this country? Welcome.

No justice no peace. If they was concerned about rioting they would've gave his family justice. They didn't give a shyt about righteousness so why should the oppressed?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
What's the tally of dead whites though? A police car can easily be replaced with the money y'all spend bonding out of jail for that rioting sh1t.