:hamster: Cali nikkaz tha only one ridin for Trayvon?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:laff: @ everyone rioting, besides the south

South lost
Them nikkas in the south know their place. They don't want to end up another piece of strange fruit hanging from a tree. Cacs still strike fear in nikkas down there, the Panthers got us out of that shyt in the 60's.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Only 20 people showed up to a rally at City Hall. :smh: Yeah I know I wasn't there, I had to work and shyt. :beli: Hopefully they pick this week and I can go on my RDOs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thats right cali

OccupyOaklandRiots4.jpg

e00988e2141307eae7540ccd6a9a685a.jpeg

Zimmerman_post_verdict_Oakland-riots.png

That's my Oakland :to:

Even the white boys/messicans smash up cop cars and hate the pigs just as much :wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
What y'all think about this dude?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjV9dzE_J_U[/ame]

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
U niqqas in the south really need to be rioting

u niqqas living in states where u shoot off a warning shot u get 20 years

U had 2 black girls in mississippi sentence 2 life sentences over a 11 dollar bank robbery that they didn't do, but the cops wanted them put away..

u had that mess with jena six

and countless other shyt.. I never will drive through the south again especially when a white cop saw my california plates and said to me don't come down here changing things :what: . I know what he mean. don't come down here persuaded our black folks to stand up for themselves

central florida should be on fire tonight.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U niqqas in the south really need to be rioting

u niqqas living in states where u shoot off a warning shot u get 20 years

U had 2 black girls in mississippi sentence 2 life sentences over a 11 dollar bank robbery that they didn't do, but the cops wanted them put away..

u had that mess with jena six

and countless other shyt.. I never will drive through the south again especially when a white cop saw my california plates and said to me don't come down here changing things :what: . I know what he mean. don't come down here persuaded our black folks to stand up for themselves

central florida should be on fire tonight.

There was a Black man lynched in Mississippi in 2010. But I gotta be honest, it ain't just the South. It's white people in general worldwide and until we realize that, we can't begin to change shyt.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what about James Byrd in Texas... brother dragged to death in 1998!!! 1998!!! not 1898, but 1998.

What the people in texas do nothing.

before they executed the one dude. he said he had no regrets and would do it again :snoop: and niqqas sat back and did nothing, but the usual wait till they around the other black people and talk sh!t

But niqqas went crazy when they heard pimp c and bun b cancel a concert.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and my question to the op is has rioting gotten you guys where? last time i remember, things in cali are still fukked up and the police officers in the rodney king and oscar grant incidents are alive and still working for the police department. rioting hasn't gotten you guys anything so sit your ass down with that bullshyt. maybe you guys need to stop with the gangbanging down there where you keep giving the police department an excuse to fukk with you guys.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukk all that rioting there is only one thing that really NEEDS to be done but no one here is gonna do it, so what does any of yall have to brag on?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and my question to the op is has rioting gotten you guys where? last time i remember, things in cali are still fukked up and the police officers in the rodney king and oscar grant incidents are alive and still working for the police department. rioting hasn't gotten you guys anything so sit your ass down with that bullshyt. maybe you guys need to stop with the gangbanging down there where you keep giving the police department an excuse to fukk with you guys.

1. Darry Gates is dead

2. 1 cop was fired and never was able to find work again

3. stacey koon lives here in LA in a studio apartment. he lost majority of his benefits and till this day receive death threats

4. the other cop powell who hit rodney the most lives in san diego, but they say he changed his name and his appearance and lives in fear when he goes out his house

5. the last cop couldn't find work and moved out of state

i think up in the bay area that german cop got his job back after 2 years of shooting oscar grant, but he don't have money cause he got hit with several other lawsuits.