Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The movie is out we still gotta use spoiler tags? :dahell:
:snoop:
:gucci: I haven’t posted shyt about the movie relax.
Please don’t . Oh my gawddddd- don’t even talk about the word spoiler without using a spoiler tag. I’ve waited 3 years for this- look at the date of my first post in this thread.
:damn::aicmon:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 35 minutes in and this film is about absolutely......

Nothing

Bro this movie is insane, in the worst way. It’s so bizarre I might actually have to devote some organized thoughts to this one. My thoughts are literally “why does this movie exist?”, an hr in. I’m having trouble even staying locked in. Imma go ahead and push through, hoping for some major payoff, but I’m not expecting it. Just a bunch of characters I don’t even fukkin like :pachaha:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Bro this movie is insane, in the worst way. It’s so bizarre I might actually have to devote some organized thoughts to this one. My thoughts are literally “why does this movie exist?”, an hr in. I’m having trouble even staying locked in. Imma go ahead and push through, hoping for some major payoff, but I’m not expecting it. Just a bunch of characters I don’t even fukkin like :pachaha:
One of the things I noticed about dude was that he

was very strong when he broke that bottle (not many people can do that)

He can withstand pain (mirroring Michael falling over the balcony and getting up)

And he is full of rage.

I'm guessing Myers saw this in him and dubbed him a protege.

They really messed up this trilogy. I'm pissed with what they could have done.

Another production company could reboot in 5 years or so.

Blumhouse only had the rights for 3 films

Also what was on that ring the dude is wearing?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What’s wrong with that? It literally came out last night. People who haven’t watched are going to come in here to see what the word of mouth is like.

Naw this movie is pile of trash and a complete bait and switch. It doesn’t need spoiler tags. You don’t get what was advertized.

Anybody who PAYS to watch this will feel ROBBED.

It wasn’t even a damn horror flick:scust:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the things I noticed about dude was that he

was very strong when he broke that bottle (not many people can do that)

He can withstand pain (mirroring Michael falling over the balcony and getting up)

And he is full of rage.

I'm guessing Myers saw this in him and dubbed him a protege.

They really messed up this trilogy. I'm pissed with what they could have done.

Another production company could reboot in 5 years or so.

Blumhouse only had the rights for 3 films

Also what was on that ring the dude is wearing?

I will say the second half when shyt starts crackin finally brings it all together, but it wasn’t much better.

Imma have to watch a spoiler/Easter egg breakdown to catch details because I can’t be bothered to even go back breh.

This shyt left such a bad taste in my mouth I’m ready to let Mike rest :wow: maybe my feelings will change when I’m further removed

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

:sas1: MAKE SENSE OF IT

:devil:
:evil:

full

I’ll admit, my post is looking funny in the light after this drop. I still believe that was how Carpenter always intended for Michael to operate in his works though.

What David Gordon Green attempted to do in this timeline is….interesting to say the least. It’s weird how they leaned into the mysticism of the window in Kills and how Michael never dies only to completely ditch it here. This film would look a bit better if it was a stand-alone, but having such a bizarre plot take the focus of the closing chapter of Laurie’s and Michael’s saga was a very odd decision.

It sucks that the most consistent thing throughout these three films is John Carpenter’s music.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
full

I’ll admit, my post is looking funny in the light after this drop. I still believe that was how Carpenter always intended for Michael to operate in his works though.

What David Gordon Green attempted to do in this timeline is….interesting to say the least. It’s weird how they leaned into the mysticism of the window in Kills and how Michael never dies only to completely ditch it here. This film would look a bit better if it was a stand-alone, but having such a bizarre plot take the focus of the closing chapter of Laurie’s and Michael’s saga was a very odd decision.

It sucks that the most consistent thing throughout these three films is John Carpenter’s music.

THATS WHY I SAID
FROM THE GET GO, "KILLS"
MADE NO SENSE CONSIDERING WHAT
THEY WERE TRYING TO DO
WITH THE CHARACTER...

THEN RETURNING WITH THIS ANGLE
REALLY MAKES EVERYTHING
A BIG PIECE OF DOGshyt.
:devil:
:evil: