Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trailer has leaked

I hope the rumors about this movie aren't true :scust:

Because it sounds like a franchise killer and is just gonna piss people off :scust:

Naw breh.

No Halloween fan will fukk with this after they see how it plays out.

And the franchise I’m referring too that did something similar has still not recovered.

This is one of those times where the studio should have intervened.

I tried to warn y’all :francis:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:

Man :wtf: was that? Movie felt like a couple different scripts mashed together. Is Michael supernatural or isn't he? Why'd he take on Lil Mike as his sidekick? Did Michael read his mind? Why was Laurie getting blamed for shyt Big Mike did? Why'd the Granddaughter start simping for Lil Mike? :mindblown:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjgrin:

Man :wtf: was that? Movie felt like a couple different scripts mashed together. Is Michael supernatural or isn't he? Why'd he take on Lil Mike as his sidekick? Did Michael read his mind? Why was Laurie getting blamed for shyt Big Mike did? Why'd the Granddaughter start simping for Lil Mike? :mindblown:

Remove mike and shyt wouldnt make a diff to the movie lol this legit felt like a diff movie

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn that bad?

It literally felt like a random ass movie where they drop in Michael Myers and Laurie.

The existing characters dont even behave like how they were built up in the first films which were pretty consistent.

I'm telling you they could take Michael out this flick and literally nothing changes about everything that happens in the movie

my bad if this is a spoiler but yeah lmfao

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They did this bullshyt with Friday the 13th in part 5 and that movie got extreme backlash and yet the producers of this decided to try that with an even bigger horror icon here :mindblown:

I think this movie shows that not having Michael and Laurie as siblings with Micheal having an obsession to kill her is STUPID and instead is NEEDED if you are going to make multiple movies with time jumps, have a worthwhile plot and STILL have Jamie Lee Curtis.

Otherwise you get TRASH like this about some incel wannabe Michael Myers in a pseudo reboot/love story disguised as a Michael Myers sequel :scust:

Sway

Banned
Daps
They did this bullshyt with Friday the 13th in part 5 and that movie got extreme backlash and yet the producers of this decided to try that with an even bigger horror icon here :mindblown:

I think this movie shows that not having Michael and Laurie as siblings with Micheal having an obsession to kill her is STUPID and instead is NEEDED if you are going to make multiple movies with time jumps, have a worthwhile plot and STILL have Jamie Lee Curtis.

Otherwise you get TRASH like this about some incel wannabe Michael Myers in a pseudo reboot/love story disguised as a Michael Myers sequel :scust:
The MM in this is a fukking COPY CAT?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The MM in this is a fukking COPY CAT?

they woulda been better off saying breh was a weirdo obsessed with MM based on internet shyt and wanted to recreate the feeling than the bullshyt they did in this. woulda been better off just having MM show back up with no explanation and turn up on nikkas then they kill him the end lol