Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wasn’t too big on “Halloween” (2018) when it dropped but I appreciated it for what it was. Then “Halloween Kills” came out a few years later and I was literally SHOCKED on how bad it was. From the acting, the plot, the kills, everything. It was just…BAD.

So with “Halloween Ends,” I’m thinking that MAYBE it would get a little better. Nah :hhh: This was just as bad, if not worse. If you are a fan of the franchise, preferably of Michael Myers. You will leave this movie pissed off the way Star Wars fans left pissed off after “Rise Of Skywalker.”

Having that Corey dude be Michael Myers unofficial padawan was dumb as hell. It was unwarranted and wasn’t earned. Now if he popped in the first Halloween movie and had a character arc throughout the trilogy then MAYBE it would have been earned.

But this was just trash..

This was Michael Myers through out the whole movie :flabbynsick:

What makes this even sadder is that Jamie Lee Curtis looked at this as a passion project and you can tell she CARED about this movie. But just like the last one, the acting was TRASH, like LAUGHABLE bad. So bad to the point where I’m shocked they filmed it, looked at it and was like, “Yep this is good :obama:

This wasn’t it. And that’s a damn shame..

This movie makes me appreciate “Halloween” 2018 a lot more.

So glad i watched this on Peacock..

“Halloween: H20” is the definitive ending to the series, and it should have stayed that way.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
aight, been flipping through and have not clicked any spoilers

how-bad-is-it-kevin-hart.gif

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This franchise has historically disappointed every since it’s inception so I’m not surprised at the replies in this thread. I thought we were well past expecting great movies out of the Halloween franchise, there are only a few good Halloween movies period imo.

I just tune in to see what creative kill scenarios they come up with, while I’m high on a weekend and eating unhealthy foods lol. These films are great for that lol. Mindless fun but yea almost all the Halloween’s are trash to me.