Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
As an avid Halloween fan, this entire trilogy was dreadful, imo. I personally thought 2018 was poor after a solid opening and didn't enjoy it nearly as much as others claimed to. Kills was an albatross too and the Shakespearean monologs about "the evil" every two minutes was cringe inducing. They'll reboot it all again a few years but Carpenter had it right the first time.

The Shape should have died in Halloween ll along with GOAT Loomis in that fire.

He hasn't been remotely scary since 1981, though H4 was respectable. Michael is a joke that can't be taken seriously now and has been for a solid two decades.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Green and McBride really butchered the hell out of Karen and Allyson’s characterizations after setting up the three Strodes so well in 2018. Whatever happened there?

There are some ideas that I thought were cool, but the execution was lacking badly and the continuity errors were hard to miss. Them boys need to stick to handling The Righteous Gemstones, I’m kinda afraid of what they’re gonna do to that Exorcist sequel.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wasn’t too big on “Halloween” (2018) when it dropped but I appreciated it for what it was. Then “Halloween Kills” came out a few years later and I was literally SHOCKED on how bad it was. From the acting, the plot, the kills, everything. It was just…BAD.

So with “Halloween Ends,” I’m thinking that MAYBE it would get a little better. Nah :hhh: This was just as bad, if not worse. If you are a fan of the franchise, preferably of Michael Myers. You will leave this movie pissed off the way Star Wars fans left pissed off after “Rise Of Skywalker.”

Having that Corey dude be Michael Myers unofficial padawan was dumb as hell. It was unwarranted and wasn’t earned. Now if he popped in the first Halloween movie and had a character arc throughout the trilogy then MAYBE it would have been earned.

But this was just trash..

This was Michael Myers through out the whole movie :flabbynsick:

What makes this even sadder is that Jamie Lee Curtis looked at this as a passion project and you can tell she CARED about this movie. But just like the last one, the acting was TRASH, like LAUGHABLE bad. So bad to the point where I’m shocked they filmed it, looked at it and was like, “Yep this is good :obama:

This wasn’t it. And that’s a damn shame..

This movie makes me appreciate “Halloween” 2018 a lot more.

So glad i watched this on Peacock..

“Halloween: H20” is the definitive ending to the series, and it should have stayed that way.

TBH
they coulda planted Corey in the first one as an obsessed MM fan and used the 1st and 2nd to have him in the cut becoming crazier and crazier and then 3 he kicks off the kills and then he finally meets MM and wants to show MM he did this in honor of him and MM kills him lol. To me that woulda made a stronger motive than breh getting bullied and then saying fukk it I'm evil now

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Green and McBride really butchered the hell out of Karen and Allyson’s characterizations after setting up the three Strodes so well in 2018. Whatever happened there?

There are some ideas that I thought were cool, but the execution was lacking badly and the continuity errors were hard to miss. Them boys need to stick to handling The Righteous Gemstones, I’m kinda afraid of what they’re gonna do to that Exorcist sequel.
Whose writing the new exorcist????

Don't tell me these dudes are

Sway

Banned
Daps
aight, been flipping through and have not clicked any spoilers

how-bad-is-it-kevin-hart.gif
Half of it feels like watching a incel’s fanfic of becoming MM/Joker: Spooky Season, then suddenly at the end it’s a Halloween sequel.