The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends​

all the latest conversation has been about HALLOWEEN ENDS my dude. Halloween Kills came out a while ago

halloween ends comes out next month
No one gives a shyt- he can post what he wants about either installment. Stop trying to be the de facto thread moderator. You weren’t even here posting when this thread was created 3 years back - who do you think you are trying to determine what people post.

@Left.A1 if you want to post about Halloween Kills then you damn well can post and contribute about Halloween Kills to your content about what you want. If you want to post about Halloween 2007 (the Rob Zombie version as the prolific remake re-imagining that it was) or any other version - you can do that as well. Any and all contribution is appreciated. There’s no limit here as long as it’s Halloween movie related. Ignore this fool thinking that he’s the tiki torch town police on this thread. Df??
:mjtf:

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
No one gives a shyt- he can post what he wants about either installment. Stop trying to be the de facto thread moderator. You weren’t even here posting when this thread was created 3 years back - who do you think you are trying to determine what people post.

@Left.A1 if you want to post about Halloween Kills then you damn well can post and contribute about Halloween Kills to your content about what you want. If you want to post about Halloween 2007 or any other version - you can do that as well. Any and all contribution is appreciated. There’s no limit here as long as it’s Halloween movie related. Ignore this fool thinking that he’s the tiki torch town police on this thread. Df??
:mjtf:
hilarious

as many times as nikkas on here over the years have taken out the time to dog you out, call you names, etc and i was one of the brothers that was on some "leave the sista alone" type shyt.

have a wonderful day :laugh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hilarious

as many times as nikkas on here over the years have taken out the time to dog you out, call you names, etc and i was one of the brothers that was on some "leave the sista alone" type shyt.

have a wonderful day :laugh:
Thank you. You were being rude and disturbing the flow of the thread. You do not control what is said about Michael Myers. My bad for the hostility then.

For future reference, idgaf about online feelings for those who try to “dog me out or call me names” in TLR. All of that barking online becomes silence. Those problems have a way of resolving themselves or getting resolved in one way or the other. Enough said.
:yes:

PinkPhonyEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

:coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I would be remiss to not leave this here

15 YEARS AGO, ROB ZOMBIE’S BEST SLASHER MOVIE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE​

This 2007 horror remake endures while others have been justifiably forgotten.
JOSH BELL
AUG. 31, 2022
REMAKING A CLASSIC MOVIE almost never works. Just ask any of the filmmakers who directed new versions of iconic slashers during the remake boom of the late ’00s and early ’10s, when updates of movies like Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre hit theaters. None of those movies came close to the enduring acclaim or popularity of their source material, nor did they establish any of their directors as important voices in horror.
One exception stands out, though, even if it was mostly lumped in with other remakes at the time and subjected to the same dismissal from critics and fans. In the 15 years since Rob Zombie released his updated take on John Carpenter’s 1978 classic Halloween (released on October 31, 2007), Zombie has cemented his position as a major horror filmmaker, and his movie has aged remarkably well, standing as one of the best installments in the uneven, unwieldy franchise.