Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They released Halloween Ends a day early on peacock streaming- originally set for October 14th but it’s streaming now
dis-belief-surprised.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They released Halloween Ends a day early on peacock streaming- originally set for October 14th but it’s streaming now
dis-belief-surprised.gif
Streaming services does this sometimes. They drop hours early (before 12AM) because they know people have work & school in the morning, and perfer to watch it sooner and get some extra hours of sleep. I know Apple+ does it to. Then there's times it's out early on :hamster:sites before the official streaming sites.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Streaming services does this sometimes. They drop hours early (before 12AM) because they know people have work & school in the morning, and perfer to watch it sooner and get some extra hours of sleep. I know Apple+ does it to. Then there's times it's out early on :hamster:sites before the official streaming sites.
Thanks for the info -Good looks. Decisions — idk what to do, they shouldn’t have done this. Now I have to make a choice - might start drafting my out of office email tonight so I can just hit send in the AM 🤭

I don’t like watching heavily anticipated horror movie releases during the week though and watching it Saturday night would be a better experience. 🤔

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just as I thought after watching halloween kills…this shyt should have been dead after Halloween 2018. That had the perfect ending…3 generations of strode ladies teaming up to defeat him. Had such high hopes after that film but ill never watch this or kills again :yeshrug:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Just as I thought after watching halloween kills…this shyt should have been dead after Halloween 2018. That had the perfect ending…3 generations of strode ladies teaming up to defeat him. Had such high hopes after that film but ill never watch this or kills again :yeshrug:

This movie makes kills look like a masterpiece

I agree they should of just done the 2018 and called it a wrap

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
hopefully they killed the whole franchise with this bull shyt smh
I think I only counted 3 actual kills by Michael and one was assisted. So it's like 2 1/2. This is his lowest kill count out of any movie for him, canon or not. "Look how they massacred my boy."