Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We know they'll eventually make more movies after :comeon:.

But if they do what I've read they're gonna do in this movie it will permanently sour the Halloween brand.

Another horror franchise pulled this and to this day still has never recovered.

No Halloween fan is gonna like what they're seeming gonna do in this movie.
Bruh, we suffered through magical druids and Rob Zombie and made it out the other side so I doubt anything they do here will permanently sour the brand.
This is horror...horror brands don't sour because they all inevitably get re-imagined.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bruh, we suffered through magical druids and Rob Zombie and made it out the other side so I doubt anything they do here will permanently sour the brand.
This is horror...horror brands don't sour because they all inevitably get re-imagined.

Naw breh.

No Halloween fan will fukk with this after they see how it plays out.

And the franchise I’m referring too that did something similar has still not recovered.

This is one of those times where the studio should have intervened.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yup. Horror is the most resilient genre because nothing ever stays dead. And you can pick and choose what you want to acknowledge or like.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Df
:gucci:
What do you mean suffered??!!! These shady shots at RZ’s Halloween. 😒Hold this
ComplexCautiousApe-size_restricted.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And he’ll be right there when RZ’s The Munsters drops on Netflix ^^^

:yes: