Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Michael was the hero of this movie. The only victims that I felt sorry for were the couple that lived down the street from Laurie's house and the gay couple living the Meyers house. I guess the firefighters could be up there too, but once I see a man walk out of flames, I'm dropping the oath I took as a firefighter, and high tailing it out of there. Everyone else? :camby: Good job, Mikey.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I finally watched this since it’s on HBOMAX and I gotta say I’m pretty good at compartmentalizing the behaviors of characters as “movie shyt.” However, this movie had the dumbest collection of characters I’ve ever seen. :picard:

Absolutely trash storytelling. :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Movie was FIRE!!!

Way better than that overhyped PG-13 2018 version :scust:

This scene right here ::banderas:

When he full Jason Bourne and sliced up the MAGA crew :banderas:

This was the Infinity War of slashers and the only horror slasher movie I've seen where the slasher takes ZERO L's and KILLS EVERYBODY :wow:

This movie showed you precisely why Michael is the damn boogeyman

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
No way im watching that reboot... no way in hell.
I really think TCM might be the worst franchise in horror movie history. It had a ground breaking first movie and everything else has been shyt although I've noticed that more people are starting to appreciate the second one more in recent times.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I really think TCM might be the worst franchise in horror movie history. It had a ground breaking first movie and everything else has been shyt although I've noticed that more people are starting to appreciate the second one more in recent times.

We might need a poll for that. I think Tremors, Leprechaun, and Hellraiser might be worse.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Oh yeah. TCM: Part II took a minute for me to warm up to, but I love it for how it embraced its campiness. Seemed like Tobe Hooper knew he was never going to outshine the original and wanted to change it up.

I actually liked ‘03 and The Beginning. :ehh:

Texas Chainsaw 3D was so damn garbage though. Not even Daddario’s fine ass could save it. Supposedly the film takes place in the 90s, and yet the characters had iPhones in hand? :what:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Karen don’t know shyt. If this is a realistic space. It would make no sense to think a 65 year old dude is a super sayian. Because if she thought he was like that. Common sense would be keep stabbing and stomping not walking away. It’s why this movie sucks. It don’t make sense lol

But this happens in every horror movie. They never go all the way.