Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I just hope they end this trilogy right and not do any off the walls crap like H6, Resurrection, and Rob Zombie's H2. Don't explain why Michael kills. Let the characters speculate and give their own theories only for them to realize in the end he is the Shape and has no reason for killing. He is the Boogeyman. Michael dies in a gruesome way. The end.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cut his head off, set the body on fire.....

damn the only people who know what his face looks like he killed them all, just realized that lol

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Be here for 7 years and still not know how to use mult-quote brehs
Breh walk me thru it. I've been here 8 but some things have changed when they redid the site (where the fukk is the Larry David smiley).

Like sometimes I'll quote somebody, post, but then I'll see something else I'll want to reply to, and go to try to put that in my post but idk how to. Before you could just hit quote, copy and paste the text into your old post and you good. Now the shyt is weird idk

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES WITHIN THE SAME FRANCHISE KILLS IT

IGNORING SEQUELS IS LAZY

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET DID IT BEST

EVERY MOVIE TIES IN

AND WHEN THEY WANTED A FRESH IDEA, THEY DIDNT IGNORE THE SEQUELS.. THEY JUST MADE WES CRAVENS NEW NIGHTMARE, WHICH WAS A CLASSIC

HALLOWEEN FRANCHISE ALL OVER THE PLACE - ALL BAD

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES WITHIN THE SAME FRANCHISE KILLS IT

IGNORING SEQUELS IS LAZY

NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET DID IT BEST

EVERY MOVIE TIES IN

AND WHEN THEY WANTED A FRESH IDEA, THEY DIDNT IGNORE THE SEQUELS.. THEY JUST MADE WES CRAVENS NEW NIGHTMARE, WHICH WAS A CLASSIC

HALLOWEEN FRANCHISE ALL OVER THE PLACE - ALL BAD
Yea they need to stick with this timeline. Well they already fukked it up cause micheal is 70s at this point

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yea they need to stick with this timeline. Well they already fukked it up cause micheal is 70s at this point

THEY FUCCED IT UP WIT H20 BY IGNORING 4-6

THEN AGAIN WIT HALLOWEEN 2018 (WHICH WAS ESSENTIALLY H40) BY IGNORING 2-8 LOL

THEY COULDA EASILY TIED IT ALL IN AND MADE JUST AS GOOD A MOVIE BOTH TIMES

BUT THEY DUMBED DOWN THE FRANCHISE AS A WHOLE THINKING IT GIVES THE MOVIE MORE CREDIBILITY

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

BUT THEY DUMBED DOWN THE FRANCHISE AS A WHOLE THINKING IT GIVES THE MOVIE MORE CREDIBILITY
Yea they wanna forget shyt for no reason lol. I still like 4-5 lol. They was fire

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Breh you have to remember they wanted to bring back Jamie Lee Curtis whose character was killed in Halloween Resurrection.

There was no way to do that without either fully rebooting or continuing from the movies where her character lived.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Breh you have to remember they wanted to bring back Jamie Lee Curtis whose character was killed in Halloween Resurrection.

There was no way to do that without either fully rebooting or continuing from the movies where her character lived.
They didnt have to bring that bytch back

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I liked both 2018 and Kills. If I had to rank ‘em, I’d put 2018 on top though. Films had two different styles that can cater to my mood depending on the day. :manny:

Michael is brutal in both but if I want something more subtle, brooding, and in line with 1978 then I’ll watch 2018. If I want something less serious where Michael gets 80s-esque ridiculous with some of his kills then I’ll watch Kills. Makes me wonder how they’ll approach this upcoming film though.