SHOULDNT HE BE OLD & RUSTY
BEING LOCKED AWAY
WITH NO ACTIO
N FOR SO LONG?

HOW IS A SENIOR CITIZEN
DOING ALL OF THIS?
:devil:
:evil:
That nikka like got magical powers brehs. fukk directors for lying bruh. Clearly anything someone stares out that window they get possessed and he comes and kills them immediately lol

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:laugh:"THEY HAD MICHAEL MYERS
ACTING LIKE BRAVEHEART...
HES JUST FIGHTING PPL
ALL IN THE STREETS AND shyt"

:laugh:"HES NOT JUMPING
OUT AND SCARING ANYBODY.
HES FIGHTING THE WHOLE
FIRE DEPARTMENT WITH AN AXE"

THE MOST HONORABLE TARIQ NASHEED
"They had the nikka screaming shoot him, shoot him!!! He all bucking his eyes in the backseat. The old white woman trying to shoot at him and missing while getting her ass beat. The nikka had a knife in one eye, bucking one eye screaming Michael!!! Michael!!"

“By the end end of the movie I was rooting for Michael Myers. Get him, kill all them mother f****s. Michael behind the tree there’s a b**** hiding behind the tree.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I watched '18 & kills back to back a couple times over the last few days & as horror/slashers go I was thoroughly entertained. I've come to expect & enjoy all the nonsensical & outright stupidity of the characters & welcomed the fukkery. With that being said.... The storyline's stupid as fukk.....

The storyline is stupid in this trilogy....
he wasn’t killing people for the last 40 years. He’s been locked up for the last 40 years lol.
:russ:
-Michael's lore has to now be the stupidest shyt out of the big killers. His character & impact's so exaggerated in this movie the shyt's pathetic. There's literally no reason for anyone in town to be having these dumb ass meetings or being afraid of him up to this point. The whole mob mentality shyt was forced as fukk. I feel like this story diminishes his place his legend.

-They bring up how terrible "that night" was for the town when his ass only killed 3 people & was arrested before most of them even knew what the fukk happened.
-They keep bringing up & how he's
"Terrorized the Town for 40 years" when he literally HASN'T TERRORIZED ANYONE in the past 40 years.
-He's the "Boogeyman" of the town but kids in town never heard his name before, don't know where he lived or what his mask looks like.
-His house got renovated & sold who knows how long ago & people been living in it just fine.

-He was locked up 15 years & doctors learned nothing about his mind state or motivations cause he doesn't talk. He went back for 40 more years & they still learned nothing. Now here come Laurie & the cop come conveniently with this dumb ass "Embodiment of Evil" & "Transcending" humanity shyt (among other things) when nothing in either movie happened that should lead to them bringing it up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
-I watched '18 & kills back to back a couple times over the last few days & as horror/slashers go I was thoroughly entertained. I've come to expect & enjoy all the nonsensical & outright stupidity of the characters & welcomed the fukkery. With that being said.... The storyline's stupid as fukk.....

:russ:
-Michael's lore has to now be the stupidest shyt out of the big killers. His character & impact's so exaggerated in this movie the shyt's pathetic. There's literally no reason for anyone in town to be having these dumb ass meetings or being afraid of him up to this point. The whole mob mentality shyt was forced as fukk. I feel like this story diminishes his place his legend.

-They bring up how terrible "that night" was for the town when his ass only killed 3 people & was arrested before most of them even knew what the fukk happened.
-They keep bringing up & how he's
"Terrorized the Town for 40 years" when he literally HASN'T TERRORIZED ANYONE in the past 40 years.
-He's the "Boogeyman" of the town but kids in town never heard his name before, don't know where he lived or what his mask looks like.
-His house got renovated & sold who knows how long ago & people been living in it just fine.

-He was locked up 15 years & doctors learned nothing about his mind state or motivations cause he doesn't talk. He went back for 40 more years & they still learned nothing. Now here come Laurie & the cop come conveniently with this dumb ass "Embodiment of Evil" & "Transcending" humanity shyt (among other things) when nothing in either movie happened that should lead to them bringing it up.
In small towns 3 people getting killed is a lot. Especially if it ain’t a shooting.

It be places where no murders happen. And this weirdo break out the jail and kill a couple and try to kill even more.

but you right about the other shyt lol

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
In small towns 3 people getting killed is a lot. Especially if it ain’t a shooting.
It be places where no murders happen. And this weirdo break out the jail and kill a couple and try to kill even more.
but you right about the other shyt lol
-He killed his sister with a knife 15 years before that so murder's not new & he's already a known killer. Killing 3 more people & giving the entire town PTSD with a victim complex for 4 decades was ridiculous & done horribly.
-I'm just saying throwing out all his other movies erases his history & any reason for the town to still be scared of him. People 40 & under weren't even alive on
"That Night" & most people 40-50 were too little & completely uninvolved to be traumatized by any of it. The guy acting like his "Run In" with Michael as a child was some dramatic life altering near death scenario was laughable. Barely anyone under 50 was old enough to even know or remember the 3 kids he killed to be running around terrified & outraged forming lynch mobs & shyt. :laff: They really thought having him do nothing for 40 years was the best way to go.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I think Michael & Laurie not interacting could’ve been better remedied by having a central character stand-in for her, which appeared to be Hawkins until he was also sidelined. That was basically my first and biggest gripe actually with this film, that there was no central protagonist to get behind. The movie just hops around between legacy characters without ever settling on one, which leads to it feeling as disjointed as it does.

We’re led to believe it’s Hawkins as the movie begins since we spend 10 minutes with him and his backstory in connection to Michael, and we’re going to follow his journey of stopping him and getting redemption.
Except no, because he’s sidelined in the hospital.

So okay, next would have to be Laurie and her family and their journey to stop Michael, right?
Except no, they have very little to do with him or even have much to do in general and they’re sidelined for most of the film.

The doctor and nurse couple we meet afterwards, they end up pairing up with some legacy character survivors, whose entire value is being in the first Halloween movie, and maybe we’ll join them in their journey to stop Michael?
Except no, they’re mostly just mindless cannon fodder for Michael to tear through.

One of them survives so maybe the movie is about he- no she just disappears after surviving.
Maybe it’s the gay couple in Michael’s house? Maybe they have a special role? No, they exist just to present Michael’s house.

Tommy winds up being the main candidate for the protagonist, but he winds up just being a rallying force for the townspeople to push key plot events forward, while eventually morphing more into an antagonist that Laurie’s family has to deal with.

With no central antagonist to anchor the film, it ends up feeling like a bunch of short stories loosely stitched together with minor characters. It doesn’t push a plot or narrative forward, so there doesn’t feel like any sort of meaningful progression towards the end of this film or even the next one. The movie finally decides that Laurie’s family are our central protagonists right at the end, only because we need Michael to kill Karen so there’s atleast something building towards Ends.
-I saw a video where some guy made these exact criticisms you did & I agree with some parts, some not.

-Tommy & the family shared the spotlight, it just seems you weren't happy they didn't pick one of them to single out.
-Where the hell did you get the nurse/doctor as a focus from? They did absolutely nothing to make me think they'd be important. Big & Little John, really? What did they possibly do to make you think they'd be important? The Legacy characters have history but I don't see anything to make them seem important either. How did you possibly see anyone but Tommy & Karen as the mains after Hawkins, with the granddaughter sprinkled in?

-There was a plot & narrative that was obvious. Michael was the antagonist. Tommy alongside Karen def kept the story moving along. The main flaw was the story was really stupid.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
-He killed his sister with a knife 15 years before that so murder's not new & he's already a known killer. Killing 3 more people & giving the entire town PTSD with a victim complex for 4 decades was ridiculous & done horribly.
-I'm just saying throwing out all his other movies erases his history & any reason for the town to still be scared of him. People 40 & under weren't even alive on
"That Night" & most people 40-50 were too little & completely uninvolved to be traumatized by any of it. The guy acting like his "Run In" with Michael as a child was some dramatic life altering near death scenario was laughable. Barely anyone under 50 was old enough to even know or remember the 3 kids he killed to be running around terrified & outraged forming lynch mobs & shyt. :laff: They really thought having him do nothing for 40 years was the best way to go.
I disagree on it tho. Small town places like with my many murders will be traumatized. And the people didn’t give a fukk for real until he broke out and they saw he had killed liked 5-6 people on the news.

Only people who cared was people who had run into him, Tommy(and his crew), lauri, the grand daughter and daughter, Hawkins. Nobody Ross gave a fukk until bodies started dropping

and his actual kill count up to that point probably was 6-7

killed his sister, killed mechanic, killed the 3 kids, killed Hawkins partner, stabbed and almost killed lauri and the 2 kids in house.

city with a small population of like 10k, that might have been some of the only murders in the last 40 years.

from true experience, after hurricane Katrina I lived in a small city in Mississippi and they hadn’t had a murder in 50 years. Until New Orleans people came and bodies started dropping. They was devastated and totally fukked up about. And that was from a gun. If some mental patient is doing it the whole town gonna remember that shyt for ever

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I disagree on it tho. Small town places like with my many murders will be traumatized. And the people didn’t give a fukk for real until he broke out and they saw he had killed liked 5-6 people on the news.
Only people who cared was people who had run into him, Tommy(and his crew), lauri, the grand daughter and daughter, Hawkins. Nobody Ross gave a fukk until bodies started dropping
and his actual kill count up to that point probably was 6-7
killed his sister, killed mechanic, killed the 3 kids, killed Hawkins partner, stabbed and almost killed lauri and the 2 kids in house.
city with a small population of like 10k, that might have been some of the only murders in the last 40 years.
from true experience, after hurricane Katrina I lived in a small city in Mississippi and they hadn’t had a murder in 50 years. Until New Orleans people came and bodies started dropping. They was devastated and totally fukked up about. And that was from a gun. If some mental patient is doing it the whole town gonna remember that shyt for ever

-Your example is people responding to current activities & I'm not talking about the current killings. I'm strictly referring to the whole "40 years of Terror" & "That Night" narrative they ran with. Nobody beside a few people gave a fukk & they shouldn't have cause there was no reason to. Despite that it was constantly repeated & used as a core reason for their actions. People that weren't even alive when "That Night' happened were talking about never living in fear again & It was ridiculous. People were talking about him terrorizing the entire town when he literally only terrorized a few people.
-His kill count was only 5 total in Halloween. His sister was 15 years ago & the mechanic was earlier on the road.
There were only 3 killings "That Night." & if you include Hawkins partner who Michael didn't even kill it's 4. Laurie was the only person he almost killed, the kids were just there.

-They're trying to keep Michael at the same "Boogeyman" status he's built over decades of stories while simultaneously saying those stories didn't happen. The same way they won't outright say he's supernatural while saying he's the embodiment of evil itself like it's supposed to be scary, cryptic & mysterious. I'm only looking at the storyline here, it's inconsistent & poorly executed.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THEY COMPLETELY RUINED
EVERYTHING THEY WERE TRYING TO
DO WITH THIS REBOOT IN MOVIE...

nikka BECAME SUPERNATURAL AGAIN
AND HIS BODY COUNT FROM
THE MOVIES THAT DONT EXIST
APPARENTLY EXIST AGAIN
SINCE HES TERRORIZED THE TOWN
FOR 40 YRS WHEN IT WAS
TECHNICALLY ONE NIGHT
40 YRS AGO.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
THEY COMPLETELY RUINED

AND HIS BODY COUNT FROM
APPARENTLY EXIST AGAIN
FOR 40 YRS WHEN IT WAS
TECHNICALLY ONE NIGHT
40 YRS AGO.

:laff:
-Breh, aside from escaping for that single night this dude's been locked up the last 55 years. This reboot essentially makes him a random escaped inmate with vague plot armor. Only senior citizens should be mentioning Michael.
-Also keep in mind his connection to Laurie & the reason for their beef never happened either so she's essentially been obsessing over a random mental patient for 40 years.

-If they wanted to keep Laurie so bad they should've got a younger actor & reworked their history, not time skip to keep Jamie Lee & pretend all the other shyt never happened.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ANYONE KNOWS ME KNOWS IM A HORROR ENTHUSIAST AND MICHAEL BEEN MY SHIIT SINCE A YOUNG’N..

THAT SAID, HALLOWEEN KILLS WAS DISAPPOINTING.. THE CINEMATOGRAPHY WAS SOLID, SCORE CAME THROUGH, SOME NICE GORE AS WELL. BUT THE PLOT WAS JUST BORING AND USELESS.

ITS HILARIOUS, I COULD TELL @MartyMcFly AND @Nicole0416_646NYC WERE GUNA LIKE THE MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT BASED ON THE POSTS THEY MADE IN HERE BEFORE THE MOVIE DROPPED… SHIIT REMINDS ME OF THE LOYALTY I HAD TO FREDDY GROWIN UP. FREDDY STILL MY GOAT.

DESPITE ME BEIN A DUDE WHO HATES WHEN MOVIES IGNORE CONTINUITY, I THOUGHT HALLOWEEN 2018 WAS REALLY GOOD..BUT BEIN OBJECTIVE, THIS MOVIE SIMPLY WASNT IT.

I KNOW HALLOWEEN ENDS WILL BE MUCH BETTER.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
THEY COMPLETELY RUINED

AND HIS BODY COUNT FROM
APPARENTLY EXIST AGAIN
FOR 40 YRS WHEN IT WAS
TECHNICALLY ONE NIGHT
40 YRS AGO.

I hate these sequels . But they made it so they can make 35 more of these. No way in fucc should he have been a le to escape when had the drop on his ass