Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I know y’all not gonna agree but just finished watching Kills again, and it’s top 4 for me. Halloween, Halloween 2, ‘18, then Kills. Love H20 but I’ve always hated the brother/sister aspect. Kills, however, is straight fukkery from start to finish. and keeps me entertained the entire time. If we wanna be frank, it’s really top 3 but ‘18 had to set it up so that’s why it isn’t.

I wonder how this time jump is gonna work tho, pending they don’t change it before its release.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
This movie was hilarious. I just dont understand how Haddonfield aint figured it out yet. They plan was stupid lmfao. Any why was ol girl in a Xmas sweater round Halloween

And the yougins thought they wanted smoke wit Big Mike but just screamed and panic when it was really on. And he did son-son so dirty. Headbangers for real

Shoutout to the sherriff.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I’m tired of various directors and actors giving their theory on if Michael is a supernatural being or not.
He absolutely is supernatural, whether it’s him exactly, a curse on his family, the mask etc..
The idea does not work when you have to account for more than one movie, I wanna see them cut the bullshyt and either bring The Curse of Thorn back or find a new supernatural explanation.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
"That's Michael Myers!, get him!":damn:

*mob proceeds to chase after short, fat Danny Devito penguin looking mf :dahell:

This was the point where I threw my hands up at this movie :beli:

Who posted the lady with the iron above? I hollered, didn't notice that the first time.

When Mike hit L3+R3 and activated spartan rage at the end, I hit the :jawalrus: and :ufdup: then finally :demonic:

Loved the 2018 one, i was disappointed with Kills, I have no idea what direction Ends will go but I guess that's a good thing.

This is my first go-round with the Halloween series watched Part 1, 2, 2018 and Kills so maybe I don't know what the fukk I'm talking about.

About to watch the Rob Zombie flicks...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This wasn't a bad movie IMO, but it was a movie that was aware that it's the bridge of a trilogy series. So it took a bit of the suspense out of it once two things became apparent: Michael & Laurie wouldn't interact much in this movie, if at all. And that either her daughter or granddaughter were about to die so Michael would have a "win" to keep it going.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Damn this film was hot garbage.

Started off well then just descended into a lot of very stupid stuff. Even for a horror movie it was just lazy in execution. The killings weren't even that interesting as people were stupid as fukk.

A man that killed multiple firefighters by himself and some out of shape :flabbynsick: think they could take him down? Let's go into the house by myself knowing his probably in there and then split up. Then when I have a clear shot on him. Charge towards him with a shotgun so he can slap it out my hand

:why:

Last edited: