Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I enjoyed the film. It is what it is, can't expect much more.

And of course there is a supernatural aspect to him as people already mentioned the trauma he's taken.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
*random as hell*

but this guy at work was arguing me down that Michael Myers could beat Candyman in a fight. His argument was Myers is supernatural like Jason and all Candyman has is a hook. But I told him Candyman can teleport plus those bees can get inside of Myers Eyes.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
*random as hell*

but this guy at work was arguing me down that Michael Myers could beat Candyman in a fight. His argument was Myers is supernatural like Jason and all Candyman has is a hook. But I told him Candyman can teleport plus those bees can get inside of Myers Eyes.
:ohhh:
Candyman v Mike Myers.

Candyman would wash him. Both supernatural but Candyman is definitely smarter, has killer bees at his command, hypnotic power- Candyman is much sturdier. (Based off the original 90s Candyman). Mike has the brute retard strength like Victor Crawley, Leatherface and Jason that could overpower humans but not so much against other opponents.

@Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @storyteller @Ironman
Candyman or Mike Myers?? Ftw

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:ohhh:
Candyman v Mike Myers.

Candyman would wash him. Both supernatural but Candyman is definitely smarter, has killer bees at his command, hypnotic power- Candyman is much sturdier. (Based off the original 90s Candyman). Mike has the brute retard strength like Victor Crawley, Leatherface and Jason that could overpower humans but not so much against other opponents.

@Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @storyteller @Ironman

Candyman or Mike Myers?? Ftw

If we’re going with the notion that Myers is supernatural and it’s hand to hand combat then maybe Myers has a chance because he’s so strong. He may break Candyman’ s hook.

But those damn Killer Bees are the ultimate equalizer. They would just swarm Michael Myers and Candyman would kill him easily, plus Candyman can teleport and float in front of you, behind you, play mind games like Freddy. He’s a bad motherfukkker plus he would channel the spirit of the ancestors..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
*random as hell*

So he doesn't think Candman is supernatural?
Candyman is a vengeful spirit so he can do all sorts of shyt that Mike can't.
The only issue is how would they even end up fighting since Mike doesn't speak so he can't do the "Candyman" incantation to call dude forth.
Mike would just be staring at the mirror for hours not saying shyt.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only issue is how would they even end up fighting since Mike doesn't speak so he can't do the "Candyman" incantation to call dude forth.
I just pictured this, :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
michael-myers-halloween2.gif

No, Michael…you gotta say his name not tilt your head five times :why:

bonky-michael-myers.gif

giphy.webp

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember years ago I was in LAX, I actually saw Tony Todd(Candyman). No lie I was shook at first, he wasn’t smiling, and he had those dark circles around his eyes(I thought it was makeup for the movie) and he was tall as shyt, like NBA starting forward tall.

I was just like I know who you are, then he smiled and shook my hand and we talked. Nicest guy in the world. Breh was so excited he was being recognize then other people came over and took pics with him.

But yeah when he first looked at me with those piercing eyes. I thought he was gonna make me his victim….
:dame: