Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at The poster mad debating the supernaturality of Michael Myers- dude really said “I don’t need your sympathy” like he was really offended at the thought. Like who tf cares- it’s a horror movie, this ain’t a novel. Dude is evil - that’s it. No rhyme or reason - he’s the essence of evil, evil doesn’t die; why is this so difficult to discern? This is a horror movie not a religious philosophical thought piece.
:deadmanny:
michael-myers-prank.gif

MM took like 10 shots in Halloween 5 but now in Halloween 2021- it’s a problem that requires analyzing. People just picking things to be mad about post-pandemic projection.

How I feel seeing the same shyt posts and shyt talking on this thread for the past 2 weeks by people that never watch horror movies any other time to give an actual shyt- the negative comments on this that thread just won’t die:

The poster said he sympathizes for me. I see why you have the WOAT title.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The poster said he sympathizes for me. I see why you have the WOAT title.
You post like one of the 20 Haddonfield tiki torch victims.You’ve been posting here since 2013 with a negative red rep. - imagine thinking you have a say or your feedback matters, you can’t even neg me
:mjlol::mjlol:

A woat title? Yeah and 20k rep points - what else in your Arsenal do you have to comeback with? I’m still not dead yet.
:beli:
tumblr_ntyay4xdEF1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I love horror and I have to finish watching Halloween Kills. But the whole time I'm just like, "Would someone just put a bullet in Michael's head and get this over with?"

Wouldn't have done a bit of good seeing as a few of 'em had him dead to rights a few times and still managed to miss da shots.

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
We have to remember this movie almost three years old and needs to be watched immediately after the 2018 movie
I don’t think that’d change anything, atleast for me. It should be able to stand on its own even if it’s the 2nd film in a trilogy, and I don’t think it does. I could spend more time picking this apart with what I didn’t like or thought could be done better than what they nailed and got right

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wouldn't done a bit of good seeing as a few of 'em had him dead to rights a few times and still managed to miss da shots.
I’m mad that they bought the nurse back from Halloween 2 (1981) and even after being traumatized, 40+ years later, she still couldn’t aim a gun and never learned proper self defense skills. She wasted a dumb amount of bullets, close range. I fail to understand why she even came back for the confrontation - she had to be 75 years old, Michael wasn’t thinking about her.
Was definitely better than Candyman, lowkey. Anybody see Antlers???
it’s dropping this weekend