Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yeah seems like the director trying to have it both ways. Dude is 60+ and taking gunshots and stabbing like there nothing. The only logical explanation is he is supernatural. The idea any man let alone one that old can do all that is bogus af

At this point there is no denying that Michael Myers is supernatural or becomes that with certain instances.

The entity posing as his mother in the rob zombie films and the young michael in the halloween kills is the evil that inhabits him and gives him the supernatural gifts.

Its also the same entity that gets passed from Michael to another who kills him or shows the genetic killer trait.

There's something going on with the kills too. It's as if he gets charged up from killing people along with that mask and knife.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
almost saw this over the weekend but my bro said it was pretty bad encouraged me to not waste my money and time so I guess I'll just wait until it hits the streams. :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I'm saying about whether dude is supernatural or not is that it is one thing to be a healthy 20someting taking a hanger to the eye and getting shot from a distance by a Saturday Night Special and it is an entirely different situation to be 60something and get shot point black multiple times while also getting stabbed repeatedly and having a nice size group of people beating on you with bats, hockey sticks and 4x4s on the same night you already got stabbed up and set on fire.

So whether Green wanted Michael to be supernatural or not, the guy directed scenes that leaned into him being supernatural and it is a weak ass cop out to be running around giving interviews being adamant that the guy is just a human being. :hubie:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point there is no denying that Michael Myers is supernatural or becomes that with certain instances.

The entity posing as his mother in the rob zombie films and the young michael in the halloween kills is the evil that inhabits him and gives him the supernatural gifts.

Its also the same entity that gets passed from Michael to another who kills him or shows the genetic killer trait.

There's something going on with the kills too. It's as if he gets charged up from killing people along with that mask and knife.
Agreed. To your last point Laurie says as much in the hospital scene.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Too lazy to go back in this thread to see if yall mentioned the Bob Odenkirk cameo :ohhh:

In the original Carpenter film, the Bob character, I wanted to have acknowledgement of all the deaths from the previous film, but we couldn’t track [the actor] down or get the rights. Somehow we couldn’t clear an image of Bob for our television news broadcast. And so I was frustrated by that because I wanted to acknowledge Bob’s death, but we couldn’t get footage of Bob. So I Googled ‘Bob 1970s High School,’ and a photo of Bob Odenkirk popped up that looked just like Bob! So I thought, ‘He’s probably easier to find; let’s go get him!’

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You’re bugging here. :pachaha:

This has actually been a strong year for U.S. horror.
@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on is on a whole other dimension of deep rooted dark web where nothing regular will satiate his horror fix. Nothing that won’t require an IP vanish, code access 10 factor authentication and a password just to browse. “The Poughkeepsie Tapes” is like a Disney movie to him - he’s far gone. Personally, I think he’s another 2 movies away from re-enacting scenes from Hostel, Hatchet, The Collection, Saw etc as a “horror movie short” or “weekly web series” from a cabin out in Yellowstone National Park using real life people. That or “acting out” 2 sentence horror stories that he reads on Insta as a hobby.

I’m joking with him but I don’t think I’ve seen him say anything he watched on the other thread interests him as far as scare or gore factor . He’s always like - “I need more :snooze:“ stage 5 level of desensitization.

I gave him a list of reccs, other posters give him reccs and he wasn’t moved. At all. Idk whether to be impressed or concerned.
:deadmanny:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m kinda stuck between :dwillhuh: and:mjlol: at some of you perplexed about the ‘supernatural’ aspect of Michael Myers being a big red flag instead of the other legitimate gripes that can be made about the latest installment being so-so, or even underwhelming.

I think what probably throws people off, is Michael looks like an ordinary person and the Halloween universe (Basically Haddonfield) for the most part seems grounded in realty. He (Michael) does not look deformed and have a monstrous appearance like Jason. He’s not supernatural to the level of a Freddy Krueger in which he jumps back in forth in between real world or dreamworld. There’s no voodoo/transference of souls supernatural element like Child’s Play. They tried the Curse of Thorn shyt from Halloween 6, to explain his method of Madness but they fell way short. There’s no explanation of him aside for him being the embodiment of evil in human form.

Let’s not forget in the first movie where all the several Halloween timelines stem from, Michael escapes Smith Grove after 15 years and drives around Haddonfield in accordance with traffic laws, drawing no attention from anybody :mjgrin:, or Dr.Loomis showing off his oratory skills describing Michael as being something else more than human. And also taking six shots close range and getting up like the Undertaker and going on like it’s nothing.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol at The poster mad debating the supernaturality of Michael Myers- dude really said “I don’t need your sympathy” like he was really offended at the thought. Like who tf cares- it’s a horror movie, this ain’t a novel. Dude is evil - that’s it. No rhyme or reason - he’s the essence of evil, evil doesn’t die; why is this so difficult to discern? This is a horror movie not a religious philosophical thought piece.
:deadmanny:
michael-myers-prank.gif

MM took like 10 shots in Halloween 5 but now in Halloween 2021- it’s a problem that requires analyzing. People just picking things to be mad about post-pandemic projection.

How I feel seeing the same shyt posts and shyt talking on this thread for the past 2 weeks by people that never watch horror movies any other time to give an actual shyt- the negative comments on this that thread just won’t die:

Last edited: