23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a source for that? she literally implies hes supernatural in the movie
From David Gordon green himself
The suggestion that he is more than a man is a theory that Laurie has,” the director tells IGN. “My own personal concept for Michael, which will carry forward as long as I'm involved, is that he's capable of spectacular things but not impossible [things]. So I don't personally see him as supernatural, but I see the element of fear that he's generated and exacerbated is transcending the immediate character and moved on to an entire community."

calh45

Cal
Daps
Now that I think about it: You mean to tell me that no one in that half ass posse brought the draco or the sawed off? :dahell:

If you really wanna :stopitslime:think about how all of these people are spread out all over town in 2018 and not one of them got their location shared on their phone OR took the time to set up group chats OR the woman in the nurse costume TAKING the desert eagle from her husband and letting him get killed instead of walking up from behind and putting 7 holes in the back of Michael Myers head.

I would've tagged him with a GPS tag in the first four seconds of seeing him and everyone could've avoided him by downloading an app.

I went on wikipedia to see who decided to write this and saw Danny McBride's name and the dialogue started to make a lot of sense after that. Every character sounded like a serious version of his shytty low budget improv.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He definitely supernatural but I think it’s good if they just leave it as ambiguous as possible.
Carpenter says he’s between supernatural and man. But he’s still the pure embodiment of evil and whatever evil means to you personally or to the world at larger.

This movie takes it that he’s a metaphor for fear and the more that fear exists, evil like Michael will always get stronger and win in the end. Regardless of how it looks

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Everyone saying the mob was making stupid decisions. Fear makes people stupid.

Look how stupid the fear trump put in that same type of group made them. Now imagine they’re actually faced with a murderer. We really expecting them to act at all logical?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Look how stupid the fear trump put in that same type of group made them. Now imagine they’re actually faced with a murderer. We really expecting them to act at all logical?
Yeah it’s weird seeing that as a criticism here lol. Fear isn’t logical. Anger isn’t logical. We’ve seen it. We’ve seen it recently and in this country since its inception.

Even during the pandemic, we’ve seen people act irrational over freaking masks.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Yeah it’s weird seeing that as a criticism here lol. Fear isn’t logical. Anger isn’t logical. We’ve seen it. We’ve seen it recently and in this country since its inception.

Even during the pandemic, we’ve seen people act irrational over freaking masks.

:comeon: A LYNCH MOBB OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS STANDING AROUND
WAITING TO BE MURDERED
ONE BY ONE.

:devil:
:evil:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:comeon: A LYNCH MOBB OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS STANDING AROUND
WAITING TO BE MURDERED
ONE BY ONE.

Again. Fear makes people do stupid things. They weren’t waiting to be murdered. They thought they had it done. They thought they had the job done. You and I knew better cause were the audience and we know how the movie plays out and what the movie is. The people in the universe? They don’t know that.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Again. Fear makes people do stupid things. They weren’t waiting to be murdered. They thought they had it done. They thought they had the job done. You and I knew better cause were the audience and we know how the movie plays out and what the movie is. The people in the universe? They don’t know that.
NAH BREAUGH...

IM TALKING ABOUT AFTER HE
GOT UP AND KILLED THE 1ST PERSON.

THEY ALL STOOD IN LINE
LIKE AN 80S FLICK AND
ATTACKED HIM ONE BY ONE.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
key line. Like an 80s flick lol. For better or worse this has more in common with an 80s slasher
YEA BUT GOING BACK
TO THE LAST MOVIE
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO
BE MAKING THIS shyt MORE
REALISTIC & MODERN.

THEY COMPLETELY THREW THAT
CONCEPT OUT THE WINDOW
WITH THIS MOVIE.