Such an eye for detail. Realize the real eyes to recognize
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I love Rob Zombie Halloween (just the 1st) more than any other Halloween.

yeah you heard right

I don’t believe in nostalgia

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the old Halloween movies either, I appreciate it now tho. I have the director's cut of Rob Zombie's Halloween and I love it for what it is. Trailer trash fukkery dialed up to 10, I hate his second one.

Edit: there were some stupid ass moments in this movie but I just had to turn my brain off and enjoy it. It was decent enough for a slasher, better than most. I like the 2018 movie a little better but given this is part 2 of a trilogy I'll allow some dumbassery. Obviously the only way he can doe is if his sister cuts his head off. He gotta have some kind of telepathic power that takes away your ability to gang up or shoot straight. :mjgrin: Mike "fukk logic" Myers.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the old Halloween movies either, I appreciate it now tho. I have the director's cut of Rob Zombie's Halloween and I love it for what it is. Trailer trash fukkery dialed up to 10, I hate his second one.
I fukked with the tone. I’m fairly young, so seeing Juni Cortez from the Spy Kids movies get murked in the first one was a wild moment. :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I fukked with the tone. I’m fairly young, so seeing Juni Cortez from the Spy Kids movies get murked in the first one was a wild moment. :mjlol:

shyt, I wasn't even alive when the 1st 4 or 5 came out so I saw them way later. Of course they were outdated when I saw them for the 1st time. The only one I can truly say I 100% hate now and refuse to watch ever again is the one that had the satanic infomercial or whatever the fukk it was.

Edit: :mindblown: I swear all these times I watched that movie I never noticed that was him!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Edit: there were some stupid ass moments in this movie but I just had to turn my brain off and enjoy it. It was decent enough for a slasher, better than most. I like the 2018 movie a little better but given this is part 2 of a trilogy I'll allow some dumbassery. Obviously the only way he can doe is if his sister cuts his head off. He gotta have some kind of telepathic power that takes away your ability to gang up or shoot straight. :mjgrin: Mike "fukk logic" Myers.
He killed his only sister.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So far I feel like it’s crazy how Myers can translate to any time more than Jason, Freddy, and who ever

This is proving he still got it

I mean Jason is damn near pedophile creep status always spying and fukkin with kids in the woods. Freddie could be a goldmine in the right hands as long as they keep that child molester stuff out of the plot.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I knew they filmed them back to back to back because I remember listening to a behind the scenes podcast Blumhouse did with the ringer but fukk this second movie feels so short but this would be perfect for a movie marathon 1 through the new three