Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They (thankfully) erased the supernatural elements from the canon timeline by getting rid of 4, 5 and 6....and erased H2O and Ressurection because they wrote themselves into a corner

Only to make this dude have 999,999,999 HP and Wolverine-level durability + healing....and write themselves into a corner again.

I actually enjoyed Kills as silly fun, but from a narrative perspective it really undid the good faith the 2018 version earned.

I think it's clear they only intended to do 1 sequel, but executives at Universal/Blumhouse were like "Nah, we gonna need a trilogy ya'll" and they had no choice with the success of 2018 to do this.

I firmly believe Halloween Ends is gonna be closer in quality to the OG and 2018 than to this. I feel it's the vision they always had in mind.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Movie definitely delivered on the gore and violence.

I got pissed off at some of the plot holes and stupid decisions of folks, especially when twenty people had the drop on him and still managed to fukk up. (You can't shoot him in the head? :aicmon::aicmon:) and just had to remind myself this is from the same line of movies where:

- cars that were working perfectly suddenly don't start
- somebody trips while running and lays there screaming giving the monster time to catch up even if the monster is like 10 miles away
- somebody shoots at the villain and misses even when they are literally standing right next to it

So it is what it is.

That cameo of the kid from the last movie. :russ: lil dude was hilarious as fukk! :russ:I wish he had a bigger role in this.

Why did the black couple have to be so goofy though, especially the husband? :mjlol::beli::martin:

That innocent mental patient. :picard:

Those cheesy "evil dies tonight" chants :mjlol:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Movie was kinda trash tbh. A man in his 60’s getting run over, shot and stab multiple times, hit with baseball bats and getting set on fire all in one night and than walking away as if that shyt was nothing is very outlandish. It is silly to say that he isn’t supernatural at this point.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Movie was kinda trash tbh. A man in his 60’s getting run over, shot and stab multiple times, hit with baseball bats and getting set on fire all in one night and than walking away as if that shyt was nothing is very outlandish. It is silly to say that he isn’t supernatural at this point.
:gucci:K. Noted.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love Rob Zombie Halloween (just the 1st) more than any other Halloween.

yeah you heard right

I don’t believe in nostalgia
Ummmmm… ignore that Neg I just gave you. ooops. I didn’t see this comment of yours bc I was reading the thread backwards from the latest to the oldest - any Rob Zombie positivity is instant “like” and protected status. Rare find- Rep owed on the reup, my bad. Sir- you have my instant respect.

:deadmanny::whoa:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love Rob Zombie Halloween (just the 1st) more than any other Halloween.

yeah you heard right

I don’t believe in nostalgia

:banderas:….:wow:
What a sight to behold
tumblr_inline_ohdr42PQ3p1slfeob_250.gifv