LMFAO just realized Gay dude is dude from Mad TV
Michael-Mcdonald-Mad-TV-300x225.jpg

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I loved the 2018 movie and was disappointed by Kills. It is quite possible I could end up enjoying ends based on whether it is actually a good movie or not.
I'm the opposite. 2018 movie was kinda mid to me but Kills makes up for it completely

Was this good??

Just came back from theater and loved it

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from seeing it. I enjoyed seeing Mike doing what Mike do. I would have loved if Paul Rudd could have reprised his role as Tommy. My lady asked me why would anybody want to live in Mikes old home. I told her they got a "killer deal on it" :demonic:

I thought the same thing ass you and your wife when I watched HK. I also thought about if houses are cheaper on Elm Street when I watched the NOES remake.

According to Zillow Elm Street is cheaper to live on :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What is Zillow? - Zillow

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate the odes to the past films and characters, but this plot was a jumbled up mess.

Jamie Lee Curtis was not necessary to this film at all the way she was used. They could have just stuck to the B and C level actors.

The scene with the towns people versus Micheal Myers was laughable and the beginning with the fireman was more laughable.

Apparently no one knows how to properly aim a gun or use their advantage in numbers or weapons.

Movie and storyline was very mid in my opinion. I suspect people who thought the plot was strong are just a fan of Michael Myers and the slasher genre.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I appreciate the odes to the past films and characters, but this plot was a jumbled up mess.

Jamie Lee Curtis was not necessary to this film at all the way she was used. They could have just stuck to the B and C level actors.

The scene with the towns people versus Micheal Myers was laughable and the beginning with the fireman was more laughable.

Apparently no one knows how to properly aim a gun or use their advantage in numbers or weapons.

Movie and storyline was very mid in my opinion. I suspect people who thought the plot was strong are just a fan of Michael Myers and the slasher genre.
You could put James fukking Bond in front of this Michael Myers and he would turn into the most inept shooter we have ever seen.