Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Jello Biafra @storyteller @Lootpack @MartyMcFly @RehReh
Did y’all notice this on the first watch? Lady holding the iron in this scene
:deadmanny:
IRON7.jpg

LMFAO!!! That scene was MAXIMUM campiness. From the slow-motion chase where she has to keep pausing to make sure Mike's slow-moving ass would keep up to everyone trying to fight with the handheld weapons when there were like three or four guns present that could blast him risk free. You know what this scene reminded me of? Vampires vs the Bronx, when the hood rolls up with make-shift weapons from around the way. One dude's got timbalands to throw and another has a Dominoes table.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm all over horror twitter and I think this is some exaggerated BS. Most of what I've seen is how the two gay characters and the old mixed-race couple were the fan favorites. They were the only characters that I see a consensus of people liking.

The other big twitter trend I saw was people joking about "Tommy Doyle looks like" with different satirical MAGA jokes. "Tommy Doyle looks like he'd bring a baseball bat to a PTA meeting and complain about CRT" type stuff :mjlol:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I'm about an hour into this shyt and cotdayum is this shyt frustrating to watch. Maybe it's cause I haven't watched slasher flicks, or horror movies for that matter in a while, but I thought they stopped making the characters so absolutely stupid in order to get killed a while ago. And the dialogue and acting by everyone not named Michael is so fukking corny and campy. I remember liking the last one a lot. Was this written and directed by the same people:what:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This might be the most boring horror movie I've ever seen. If it's usually campy then it's entertaining as shyt and funny, but this is too incoherent to be entertaining.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was kinda trash tbh. A man in his 60’s getting run over, shot and stab multiple times, hit with baseball bats and getting set on fire all in one night and than walking away as if that shyt was nothing is very outlandish. It is silly to say that he isn’t supernatural at this point.
If youve been paying attention he is supernatural. He is only a regular human in the first,

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new creative team Said he’s not supernatural and he’s surviving things a regular person could smh
While Halloween (2018) sticks with a decidedly flesh-and-blood portrait of Michael Myers, Halloween Kills confirms the notion that Michael is indeed supernatural. In reference to Michael emerging alive from the devastating fire of the Strode home, Laurie says darkly that "a man couldn't survive that fire," and that Michael is "the essence of evil." These lines are consistent with Dr. Loomis' vagaries in the original Halloween movie: chiefly that Michael Myers isn't a man, but pure evil in human form. In the coda of Halloween Kills, Michael lays prone after being viciously beaten, before regenerating in front of the Haddonfield mob. Laurie's monologue confirms Michael's supernatural qualities in Halloween Kills, making the hulking figure akin to a demigod by saying "the more he kills, the more he transcends." In this way, Halloween Kills lays down a concrete marker that Michael is decidedly not human, and that Laurie and company will need to come up with a less conventional way to best him in Halloween Ends.

You have a source for that? she literally implies hes supernatural in the movie