Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tired of explaining this shyt- fuk tv fuk the internet, fuk my laptop
200.gif

Logic needs to be suspended for a damn second - not everything needs to be analyzed; Michael hasn’t been killed in 40 years but people are acting out in this thread like this movie doesn’t carry over the theme from it’s predecessors. I’m not explaining no more - shyt is lowkey like infuriating at this point. Let me get the F off this thread.
SpanishCautiousAlligator-max-1mb.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its a Dragonball z reference. Mike Myers is so unstoppable it’s gonna take a Dragonball Z character to stop him.
If you don’t gtfoh with this geek shyt.
:mjlol:
I’m not a 19-25 year old anime fanboi stan - I’m
A 35+ year old grown ass woman; why the fuk would I know what that reference is.
:gucci::what:
I can tell that you don’t even watch horror movies on a regular basis. Why are you here?? Dude is commenting like everyone uses that dragon ball z talk in their daily vernacular. Like the shyt that is common to him is common usage. First horror movie that he’s watched in a decade since he sported dragonball z logo underoos and bed sheets.
:laff::mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just came from the theater. Movie was pure fukkery :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hella entertaining :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

That black nurse or doctor whatever :takedat:

I thoroughly enjoyed the ending.

still fukking mad that grand daughter still alive. U drop the shotty to lament a dead gay couple? :why: that gay couple was funny as hell tho.

This movie was for those who root for team Michael
full

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was so great that they rebooted it in an entirely different timeline just to remove the stink of Zombie's movies.
They buried Zombie's movies and salted the earth behind them.

Watching all the hate debate and Halloween haters get big mad knowing The MUNSTERS and Halloween Ends drop in 2022- I’m going to have the last word. Promise you.
tumblr_m0cmbi0TV81rqfhi2o1_250.gif

lil-duval-popcorn.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lawyer dressed as Michael Myers arrested on Texas beach, per report

:deadmanny:

Someone called 911 when they saw attorney Mark Metzger dressed as the serial killer from the "Halloween" film franchise, Michael Myers, a police department spokesperson told Galveston County Daily News.(Instagram: @theislandattorney | Twitter: @Hernan308)
By Shellie Sylvestri
Published: Sep. 14, 2021 at 1:26 AM EDT|Updated: Sep. 14, 2021 at 12:01 PM EDT

(WAVE) - A Texas lawyer was stopped by police after taking a scary stroll along a beach dressed as a horror movie legend.

Someone called 911 when they saw attorney Mark Metzger dressed as the serial killer from the “Halloween” film franchise, Michael Myers, a police department spokesperson told Galveston County Daily News. They said he was wandering in the sand with what looked like a bloody knife.
:what::laff::deadmanny:
E3PEVTTSOFHD3A3EX3OGBTDWUA.png

michael-myers.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
613fe58a31fd1.image.png

Galveston lawyer stopped, cited after scary stroll on seawall beach

https://www.kron4.com/news/national...troll-on-the-beach-gets-handcuffed-by-police/
:mjlol::mjlol:
Criminal Law Attorney | DUI & Drug Crimes Law | Atlantic County, NJ

Defense strategies that work for you.
Phones answered 24/7.
———

“It felt like a scene out of Scooby-Doo after they handcuffed me and pulled the mask off, like, ‘I would have gotten away with it if wasn’t for those meddling Karens, you know?’ If I had to do it all over again, I absolutely would.”

Michael Metzger
Metzger was cited for disorderly conduct and released, Papillion said.

In a second post made around 7:20 p.m., Metzger wrote his appearance on the beach was about "bringing positive vibes to the gloom and doom out there, generating some laughter, helping people crack a smile, and restoring our faith in humanity through humor."
:hula:

He was cited for disorderly conduct for his actions that disturbed or upset the “general order” of the public
Lawyer Dressed As Michael Myers From ‘Halloween’ Gets Arrested For Disorderly Prank

SZ960f.gif

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A lot of the background characters in 2018 became central characters in this one (the nurse/doctor couple and Mr. Tivoli) so I wonder if any characters will return in Halloween Ends with a bigger part. I'd like to see what the surviving Silver Shamrock trick or treaters are up to. Maybe they'll be more mindful of their surroundings next time. Little shyts. :demonic:

Daps
If you don’t gtfoh with this geek shyt.
:mjlol:
I’m not a 19-25 year old anime fanboi stan - I’m
A 35+ year old grown ass woman; why the fuk would I know what that reference is.
:gucci::what:
I can tell that you don’t even watch horror movies on a regular basis. Why are you here?? Dude is commenting like everyone uses that dragon ball z talk in their daily vernacular. Like the shyt that is common to him is common usage. First horror movie that he’s watched in a decade since he sported dragonball z logo underoos and bed sheets.
:laff::mjlol:

this was an aggressive response to a joke and me explaining the reference in the joke at your request.

I’m gonna leave most of your response alone, but there’s a long thread in the film room on Dragonball, so a reference in this section wouldn’t be that far out there. And most anime/comic conventions I’ve been too frequently have horror sections.

but with that I’m done. Have a good night.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Dog hit moms in the throat box with the light bulb hell nah

Why he kept stabbing buddy in the back like that?

Put in work on the firefighters boys ain't have no chance in all that gear

I'ma finish tomorrow and drop my review

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this was an aggressive response to a joke and me explaining the reference in the joke at your request.

I’m gonna leave most of your response alone, but there’s a long thread in the film room on Dragonball, so a reference in this section wouldn’t be that far out there. And most anime/comic conventions I’ve been too frequently have horror sections.

but with that I’m done. Have a good night.
I don’t like you.
Good night!!