Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Look I know they got to save the big shyt for Halloween Ends which is the last movie, but this was average at best and made no sense. The ending had me crying how all those town people ganged up on Mike only for him to kill them all.:russ:

How the fukk Mike take like 6 shots to the Chest, multiple stab wounds, and a stab to the neck and got up. They got Mike on his Friday the 13th Jason shyt, nothing effected him.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
might be the greatest scene when Mike picked up the mask and was ready to get it on with the whole town.

I wanted everyone buy Jamie and the grand daughter to die

the black dude really acted like a hoe, letting his girl bytch him

I was so hyped in the theater with my girl when this happened, I let out a "oooh shyt" :russ:

I think we was the only ones rooting for Mike to get more kills

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sooooooo nobody in the town leaned how to shoot a gun:francis:
You'd think that in a podunk town like Haddonfield when they decide to posse up that it would be more guns and rifles and less bats and hockey sticks.
This Middle America for fukk's sakes.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Really hate it when non-regular horror genre movie watchers get all up on their high horse to complain and throw shade on a film. They wouldn’t understand. If you haven’t been posting on this thread since 2019- you can’t run up in here and start bashing.

The same people who Start picking apart every moment of the movie and every scene like it’s a potential Oscar contender Grammy nominated film
:unimpressed::camby:

the 2018 movie was a horror masterpiece, this just wasn't it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Mike wasnt bullshyttin.
ztlIS8q.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Look I know they got to save the big shyt for Halloween Ends which is the last movie, but this was average at best and made no sense. The ending had me crying how all those town people ganged up on Mike only for him to kill them all.:russ:

How the fukk Mike take like 6 shots to the Chest, multiple stab wounds, and a stab to the neck and got up. They got Mike on his Friday the 13th Jason shyt, nothing effected him.
I mean This was a play back to holloween 3-4 when he was the shape and this demonic figure.

he’s possessed by pure evil(like lumus use to say)

he’s also talken a bunch of bullets in the pass and survived them shyt, they thru Dynamite in the cave where he fell and it blew up and he survived that shyt :russ: it’s the goat Mike

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was so hyped in the theater with my girl when this happened, I let out a "oooh shyt" :russ:

I think we was the only ones rooting for Mike to get more kills
I was loud as hell bruh. My favorite moment in horror history bruh. I was felt disrespected for Mike that these p*ssy thought they could go with they move :hhh: stab Mike in the back brehs

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I mean This was a play back to holloween 3-4 when he was the shape and this demonic figure.

he’s possessed by pure evil(like lumus use to say)

he’s also talken a bunch of bullets in the pass and survived them shyt, they thru Dynamite in the cave where he fell and it blew up and he survived that shyt :russ: it’s the goat Mike

both those movies were trash though