Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50 minutes in, and this movie straight up isn’t good. I actually liked the last three Halloween movies, but this movie has an odd element of unintentional company that makes it very goofy. I’m only going to finish this just because I’m so far in it. Was the a change in the director or screen writer or something? Cause this is two comedians away from being a slapstick movie.

EDIT: and is there a reason this one guy is wearing a long skirt? It’s just random and he’s one of the first characters you see
It was part of a halloween costume

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as this is better than the awfully disappointing Halloween 2018 (which people seem to like for some reason) then I'm in. That shyt was hella mid

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ive only seen the first one way back when. Do I need to watch any of the sequels to understand what's going on in this newest one?

Recommend which ones I should see first :feedme:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I fukked with it, the shyt y'all call pointless...was the point I think they were making:

Mob mentality is dangerous when misinformed. First they scared the wrong person into offing themselves and then they tried to give a demon a lynching and got shook when he started fighting back.

It might be extra pointless if you know they're working on a third movie...but that's not really how you should watch movies. Imagine starting Lord of the Rings like "well all of this Frodo shyt is pointless we know he'll at least make it to the third movie :troll:"

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i fukk with this
lmao maugs was getting fukked up bogus in this
I fukked with it, the shyt y'all call pointless...was the point I think they were making:

Mob mentality is dangerous when misinformed. First they scared the wrong person into offing themselves and then they tried to give a demon a lynching and got shook when he started fighting back.

"
thats what i got from it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ive only seen the first one way back when. Do I need to watch any of the sequels to understand what's going on in this newest one?

Recommend which ones I should see first :feedme:
Yes- you definitely need to watch Halloween 2018 to understand the premise for this movie.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
5 more hours for me- then I’m IN
giphy-downsized.gif

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I had a bad feeling about this one when I saw the trailer a couple weeks ago and it showed off basically everything, including what felt like the entire sequence of Michael slaughtering the firefighters. It’s not totally horrible but it feels like a mess. Structurally, tonally, the entire film just feels off. Especially when measured against the 2018 Halloween that I thought did a good job of returning Halloween back to form, this one just feels weird. Campy at points but serious in others, gratuitously violent at times, it feels like a mixed bag that doesn’t blend together well. The best parts were the kills and illusions to other Halloween films. Everything else? :yeshrug: