Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That boy Mike was getting ACTIVE active :wow: mf’s were going out horrible :merchant: with a lotta mundane shyt. On his John Wick excommunicado :mjlol:

As far as plot, it was Goku at driving school. I didn’t love it, but I’m seeing it through to the end. It was competent everywhere else outside the kills in my book

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
The kills were fun but I wasn't a fan of the majority of this movie. I think they're were trying to be self aware with this film and intentionally campy but I didn't care for it

-Nobody in this movie can shoot for shyt

-That hospital mob scene was completely pointless

-Everybody was making dumbass decisions at every turn

-I didn't really end up caring about any of the characters not even Laurie:manny:

-That black couple know damn well they had no business participating in that bullshyt they should have left town as soon as they could. :pachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I fukked with it, the shyt y'all call pointless...was the point I think they were making:

Mob mentality is dangerous when misinformed. First they scared the wrong person into offing themselves and then they tried to give a demon a lynching and got shook when he started fighting back.

It might be extra pointless if you know they're working on a third movie...but that's not really how you should watch movies. Imagine starting Lord of the Rings like "well all of this Frodo shyt is pointless we know he'll at least make it to the third movie :troll:"
All I could think about during the mob scenes was how many F-150s them folks had stashed somewhere. Shades of Jan 6, 2021. Felt like a MAGA PSA whenever Anthony Michael Hall rallied the Haddonfield townspeople. :pachaha:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
My girl just sent me a selfie of her watching it without me smh

c4415d99506c93daf50085c841bb66d7.png

Imma cuss her out if she spoil it for me

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Been waiting 2 years to see the iconic Blumhouse opening logo on this movie - praise the horror gawddds. I’ve prepared a speech to commemorate this night. Pardon the interruption:

First I would like to thank my kids for being quiet and playing in their rooms, my father for introducing me to the genre on daddy- daughter nights watching Friday the 13th movie videos and his retro horror movies at the inappropriately young age of 7, to the point where I still sleep with one night light on as an adult; paranoid asf . my dad has created my interests in all things violent and fostered my sense of desensitization to appreciate horror, mayhem and dismemberment for the high art that it is, this ones for him; my brothers for making me mean asf -the only girl in the family being tortured by them on a daily basis since birth; coli THT gang of the official horror thread who have been with me since 2018, OG Godfathers of this shyt @MartyMcFly and the Jello Mold for their guidance and support - it all culminates in this moment on this movie- we finally made it
:whew::ohlawd:

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Peacock is the WOAT streaming service:hhh: they should have put this on HBOMAX or something. I’m watching it now with my daughter I paused it and the app started the movie over from the beginning:stopitslime: I tried fast forward and it just freezes:mjcry: