Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So look i always liked the concept of the towns people banding together but

ultimately it went nowhere.. it's just hard to believe that they can have him completely surrounded with bats, knives and firearms and not get the job done.. pretty sure he took about 6 stab wounds and at least 3 bullets to the torso.. idk bruh Lol.

i can see why it got mixed reviews. it don't really hold a candle to the 2018 joint. They need to come with fire for the conclusion.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what a pointless gang up, only 2 people brought guns and only ONE person was able to use it....and then they did the most minimal shyt to try and kill him. maybe 1 or 2 blows to the head but they mostly hit him in the back, then Karen didn't even stab him in the back of the head or try stabbing him repeatedly.....Part 3 gotta be better than this.

And that asylum character was pointless, like completely pointless

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Film was just....dumb lol. Like there were a few occasions where my eyes were rolling deeply.

It was also a bunch of pointless filler. There's a 3rd film. Michael isn't going to die. He is nothing but plot armored up and he goes around killing people, most of which you don't really care about. We know he and Laurie will have a showdown in the 3rd and we know one or both will die. If it isn't Laurie it will probably be Allyson.

They would have been better off making one big 4 hour film and splitting it in half. It was stupid making and padding this out to be a trilogy.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a pointless gang up, only 2 people brought guns and only ONE person was able to use it....and then they did the most minimal shyt to try and kill him. maybe 1 or 2 blows to the head but they mostly hit him in the back, then Karen didn't even stab him in the back of the head or try stabbing him repeatedly.....Part 3 gotta be better than this.

And that asylum character was pointless, like completely pointless
A lot of the characters behaved like typical, dumb slasher victims. Marion and the Doctor were just firing blankly at NOTHING! Wasting all those damn bullets. You don't shoot the dude until you have him dead to rights! lol

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Just got out. Really enjoyed the overall brutality of the kills in this one. Many moments in the film where I'm at awe of the kill lengths. Felt like throwback horror in the best way. Carpenter did his thing on the score.

Can definitely see many mixed reactions coming with this though. The story felt like it didn’t go anywhere for the most part, and its message was delivered to the point where it felt kinda forced. Other than that, I enjoyed it. It literally lives up to the title and I can see myself appreciating this a whole lot more once Halloween Ends drops and I watch all three films without stoppage. This was a Coldstone Like It, but not a Love It for me.

I rolled my eyes a bit at the start of the flashback sequence but I was surprised with how well they nailed the 70s aesthetics.

I like how this film reminds the audience that Michael Myers is the physical embodiment of evil. They let folks know why he’s called The Shape here. I grinned from ear to ear during Laurie’s Loomis-like, closing monologue because it pretty much sums up Michael to a tee.

I know characters in horror generally act dumb, but they take it to another level in this. I was screaming in my head at some of the decisions they made.

Karen deserved her death….100%. Stand in front of Michael’s spawn point and breathe a sigh of relief, brehs. :mindblown:

“Evil dies tonight.” :mjpls:

"Evil Dies Tonight" :bryan:
Cop had 0 aim in that flashback, Mike held the other cop like bytch you ain't shooting me
breh looked just like Loomis had the voice and all that..had me thinking damn is that Loomis
I hit the G pen when the theme music played, took out the Henny :sas2:
fukked up how they did Oswald Cobblepot looking ass dude in the hospital,
this is modern day, how ya'll didn't have tonz of gunz, that many people and ya'll didn't decide to behead this mf
5 Jamaicans would've done him dirty with machetes
the scene with the "2 Johns" Mike just starred out the window on lil john like oh ya'll some sissys huh
then when he walked toward lil john he just screamed with a knife in his hand, smarter move would have been abandon ship
Karen walks past two bodies to have a fukking moment, not knowing how shyt actually went with the mask trap
Haddonfield test scores been low since 78
that mask looked angry af in the end tho

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
50 minutes in, and this movie straight up isn’t good. I actually liked the last three Halloween movies, but this movie has an odd element of unintentional company that makes it very goofy. I’m only going to finish this just because I’m so far in it. Was the a change in the director or screen writer or something? Cause this is two comedians away from being a slapstick movie.

EDIT: and is there a reason this one guy is wearing a long skirt? It’s just random and he’s one of the first characters you see

Last edited: