Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As an avid Halloween fan, this entire trilogy was dreadful, imo. I personally thought 2018 was poor after a solid opening and didn't enjoy it nearly as much as others claimed to. Kills was an albatross too and the Shakespearean monologs about "the evil" every two minutes was cringe inducing. They'll reboot it all again a few years but Carpenter had it right the first time.

The Shape should have died in Halloween ll along with GOAT Loomis in that fire.

He hasn't been remotely scary since 1981, though H4 was respectable. Michael is a joke that can't be taken seriously now and has been for a solid two decades.
The 5th one had the GOAT ending

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
They even tried to copy the Joker train scene where he's getting bullied but on a bridge :mjlol:

Who the hell signed off on this bullshyt to include this in a Halloween flick?:what:
this film took some elements from a few movies. this film reminded me of the SCREAM films - the one where there was a protégé or something

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Name a more useless character than the breh detective with the cowboy hat. He ain't do shyt this entire reboot. He popped up at the end of the movie to say a single line.:dead:

NAH I WASNT MAD AT BREAUGH
AT ALL.

HE WAS THE SHERIFF OF THE TOWN
AND ACTUALLY SURVIVED
ALL 3 MOVIES.

nikka MADE BLACK HISTORY.
:devil:
:evil: