Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Okay, by your standard, deciding to leave out a feature you fully intended to launch with in order to get the game out the door ISN'T shipping it incomplete? :dwillhuh:
They didn’t intend to launch with it. Hence the announcements well before the game came out that it wouldn’t be there.

The only reason they talked about it early was to appease fans.

Pretty much every game gets content updates these days.

The fact that a game will get updated in the future, does not make it incomplete.

They could have just not mentioned co-op at all. Would that then make the game “complete”??:martin:

And the three main pillars of Halo, from what I've always been told, are Multiplayer, Co-Op, and Story. Those are the three things you always hear long term fans describe as the things that hooked them. Just because you seemingly don't care about co-op doesn't mean that there aren't other people that do.
You ain’t heard shyt about no “pillars” :mjlol:

Ask 10 different people what they like about Halo, you will get 10 different answers.

20 million people downloaded and played Halo in its first week. Apparently lots of people are ok with no co-op.

Also, when you know the perception is that you have a limited game catalog, why show a trailer for a game that's not even in full production? And having two full lead studios working on one game that isn't in full production is crazy, breh.
This don’t even make sense. How else are games made if people aren’t working on them :dahell:

Additionally, I don't think there isn't a single person who doesn't give Microsoft and Rare for putting in the work to turn Sea of Thieves around. But for one, the fact that it even launched in the threadbare state that it did can't be ignored, and secondly, it's a separate game.
The game launched as all FTP/service games do. Content comes over time. Fortnite didn’t even launch with a Battle Royal mode at first. Destiny was bare bones at first, Minecraft the same. That’s how these games work.

Its been a well managed studio all this time, now cause of tweet it’s no longer that way:stopitslime:

The common problem is that there seems to be a noted lack of urgency and direction for these titles, and eventually as a punisher that owns studios, that's where you're supposed to step in if the studios aren't handling those issues themselves.
The studios are given time to work. All of them have released very successful games. If Microsoft has the money to fund them, why the hell should they rush them?

If it was the other way around and people were saying Microsoft’s doesn’t give them the time/freedom to work, then they’d get shyt for that.

Also, you gotta kill it with anything that didn't come directly out of a Microsoft employees mouth automatically being false. Act like most "newsbreakers" these days aren't just passing along info their sources wants them to get out, brehs.
I never said any of it was false. Don’t know where you got that from.

I said the opinions people are running with are based on tweets usually taken out of context in order to push an agenda.

Again all these employees left the initiative a long time ago.

Why are we talking about it today? Cause someone tweeted it out. But we are also ignoring that in the same tweet he claims the studio was designed to work this way even down to its name “The Initiative”

But we will ignore that actual context and run with “it Microsoft’s fault they are mismanaged” :smh:

The “insider” that posted the initial “news” had this to say

“It looks like it's basically a studio that kicks off a project and carries it through concept, prototype and full pre-production phases, then carrying it over to full-production with assistance of another studio that has the needed manpower, in this case Crystal Dynamics. That also explains the "staying small & agile" comment and also ... The studio's name. “

But yeah, fukk all that. Let’s just say Microsoft fukked up and the game is doomed :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn’t intend to launch with it. Hence the announcements well before the game came out that it wouldn’t be there.

The only reason they talked about it early was to appease fans.

Pretty much every game gets content updates these days.

The fact that a game will get updated in the future, does not make it incomplete.

They could have just not mentioned co-op at all. Would that then make the game “complete”??:martin:

You ain’t heard shyt about no “pillars” :mjlol:

Ask 10 different people what they like about Halo, you will get 10 different answers.

20 million people downloaded and played Halo in its first week. Apparently lots of people are ok with no co-op.

This don’t even make sense. How else are games made if people aren’t working on them :dahell:

The game launched as all FTP/service games do. Content comes over time. Fortnite didn’t even launch with a Battle Royal mode at first. Destiny was bare bones at first, Minecraft the same. That’s how these games work.

Its been a well managed studio all this time, now cause of tweet it’s no longer that way:stopitslime:

The studios are given time to work. All of them have released very successful games. If Microsoft has the money to fund them, why the hell should they rush them?

If it was the other way around and people were saying Microsoft’s doesn’t give them the time/freedom to work, then they’d get shyt for that.

I never said any of it was false. Don’t know where you got that from.

I said the opinions people are running with are based on tweets usually taken out of context in order to push an agenda.

Again all these employees left the initiative a long time ago.

Why are we talking about it today? Cause someone tweeted it out. But we are also ignoring that in the same tweet he claims the studio was designed to work this way even down to its name “The Initiative”

But we will ignore that actual context and run with “it Microsoft’s fault they are mismanaged” :smh:

The “insider” that posted the initial “news” had this to say

“It looks like it's basically a studio that kicks off a project and carries it through concept, prototype and full pre-production phases, then carrying it over to full-production with assistance of another studio that has the needed manpower, in this case Crystal Dynamics. That also explains the "staying small & agile" comment and also ... The studio's name. “

But yeah, fukk all that. Let’s just say Microsoft fukked up and the game is doomed :stopitslime:

I'd be saying this about any publisher, but I see you got the cape on, so do you, breh.

Out here tryna tell me that I haven't heard Halo fans talk about the same draws to the game just to argue that the game didn't get rushed out. I hope you shoot all developers the same bail. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'd be saying this about any publisher, but I see you got the cape on, so do you, breh.

Out here tryna tell me that I haven't heard Halo fans talk about the same draws to the game just to argue that the game didn't get rushed out. I hope you shoot all developers the same bail. :mjlol:
Now the game was rushed, but you just spent the last post saying Microsoft wasn’t rushing the studios enough :beli:

Like I said, y’all just reaching for an angle at this point:manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now the game was rushed, but you just spent the last post saying Microsoft wasn’t rushing the studios enough :beli:

Like I said, y’all just reaching for an angle at this point:manny:

You got it, breh. Everyone has it out for Microsoft, and it's up to you and a select few to defend their honor from this cruel world we live in. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You got it, breh. Everyone has it out for Microsoft, and it's up to you and a select few to defend their honor from this cruel world we live in. :mjlol:
Nope your perception was just wrong. Based on incomplete info. And instead of just admitting that, you decided to double down and move the goalposts and attack straw men all over the place.:smh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope your perception was just wrong. Based on incomplete info. And instead of just admitting that, you decided to double down and move the goalposts and attack straw men all over the place.:smh:

I made the same points the entire time, which I'll reiterate, since you might be a little tired from working stannery OT.

Based on information we have on games in development, development on so some of their games might be a little too disorganized. The only example we have of that in a launched game is Halo Infinite, based on the reaction to what is or isn't in the game thus far. And based on all that, it's completely reasonable for people to start asking questions about how these projects are being managed.

But for whatever reason, as soon as it was suggested that your beloved Halo Infinite isn't perfect, you went into stannery defense mode because it's impossible to you that someone's stance on Microsoft can be "They're alright, but might be able to do better".

fukk outta here with that, b.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I made the same points the entire time, which I'll reiterate, since you might be a little tired from working stannery OT.

Based on information we have on games in development, development on so some of their games might be a little too disorganized. The only example we have of that in a launched game is Halo Infinite, based on the reaction to what is or isn't in the game thus far. And based on all that, it's completely reasonable for people to start asking questions about how these projects are being managed.
You don’t have any info about this or any of the other aforementioned games development.

Just a couple tweets.

What you do have is the results of the games that got released which are both commercial and critical successes and a success with most fans.

Yes there are complaints. But that in no way proves the angle you are trying to run with. No game is perfect. All games will have complaints.

But for whatever reason, as soon as it was suggested that your beloved Halo Infinite isn't perfect, you went into stannery defense mode because it's impossible to you that someone's stance on Microsoft can be "They're alright, but might be able to do better".
Nope, my first post acknowledged that some fans had an issue. It was literally the first thing I said.

These are the straw men. You making up nonsense and attributing it to me.
fukk outta here with that, b.
You first :shaq:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meach done resorted to walls of text :patrice:

COURTDOG LIVES

damn-png.4890

@Methodical
@Gizmo_Duck
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It’s already been posted.

No need for googles breh.

Just pay attention.

:mjlol:

Meach, you sick b*stard not a single game released from Microsoft has been considered revolutionary or groundbreaking since it was Obama vs McCain. Talking about an average metacritic score when yall just dropped The Gunk :russ: Give me a game. Yall played Flight Simulator just long enough for the kid down the street to see what you had. Soon as that nikka went home for dinner, you turned it off. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

Meach, you sick b*stard not a single game released from Microsoft has been considered revolutionary or groundbreaking since it was Obama vs McCain. Talking about an average metacritic score when yall just dropped The Gunk :russ: Give me a game. Yall ain't even playing Flight Simulator. :dead:
The Gunk is not a Microsoft game. And the receipts have been posted.

You can be in denial all you want :manny: