Half of the 10 fastest-growing cities in the US are in Texas

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always assumed Texas was a racist state full of rednecks. I wouldnt leave Cali to move to Texas but I do want to move to the south one day. Maybe a city like Atlanta.

Texas is a state full of poor/rich bible belt white conservatives and Mexicans. The black population is slowly turning into what has happen to the black population in California.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Well MOVE bytch, get out the state, get out the state! :pacspit:

tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at Texas census from the past 20 years. You we see how the percentage of blacks in Texas have gotten smaller and smaller do to the influx of Mexican immigrants. Same thing happen in California. When your percentage become smaller and smaller. You become politically irrelevant. Meaning you have no power in state government, local government, school board, etc. Whites and Hispanics can pass state or city policies that can effect the black population and ain't shytt you can do about it.

Look at Dallas for example. From 1990-2010, Hispanics went from the second largest minority behind blacks, to the majority.

Watch Dr. Claude Anderson - Powernomics if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I prefer Chicago....high taxes, high rent, you may get your car towed....not to mention the paper is filled with high action headlines

O and the night life:noah:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I was actually living in Killeen TX before moving to Chicago.

Chicago winters > TX bugs, super hot summers, rednecks, boringness, lameness

I remember my mom having to call the exterminator like every month when i was living in Killeen.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at Texas census from the past 20 years. You we see how the percentage of blacks in Texas have gotten smaller and smaller do to the influx of Mexican immigrants. Same thing happen in California. When your percentage become smaller and smaller. You become politically irrelevant. Meaning you have no power in state government, local government, school board, etc. Whites and Hispanics can pass state or city policies that can effect the black population and ain't shytt you can do about it.

Look at Dallas for example. From 1990-2010, Hispanics went from the second largest minority behind blacks, to the majority.

Watch Dr. Claude Anderson - Powernomics if you don't know what I'm talking about.

oh i thought you meant black population was decreasing in texas

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd fukk with Texas if I had a social circle down there. The low cost of living coupled with no state income tax is calling me

States need revenue to function, and these states will have to make up for the lack of income tax somehow.

Texas has the higest or one of the top 3 highest property taxes in the nation

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this may sound stupid but texas had the best paved roads and highways they were just smooth and shyt:ahh: good to drive on,louisana on the other hand was:scusthov: