Half of the 10 fastest-growing cities in the US are in Texas

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
States need revenue to function, and these states will have to make up for the lack of income tax somehow.

Texas has the higest or one of the top 3 highest property taxes in the nation

High property tax on an average home costing $200k (if that) still sit seeing Cali property tax on average homes costing $400k plus Cali rapes you income and sales tax wise, you're losing on three fronts vs one in Texas. Texas looks damn good to me

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What made Texas attractive which is the low cost of living, won't be there for long once all the flood of people come in and the prices of everything goes through the roof, especially when people who caused the prices to shoot up in other states come down here, such as 'property flippers.' It was cool while it lasted and I preferred us having the 'backwards' reputation that we did... but all things must come to an end. That's why I've learned to keep my mouth shut when I find something.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Look at Texas census from the past 20 years. You we see how the percentage of blacks in Texas have gotten smaller and smaller do to the influx of Mexican immigrants. Same thing happen in California. When your percentage become smaller and smaller. You become politically irrelevant. Meaning you have no power in state government, local government, school board, etc. Whites and Hispanics can pass state or city policies that can effect the black population and ain't shytt you can do about it.

Look at Dallas for example. From 1990-2010, Hispanics went from the second largest minority behind blacks, to the majority.

Watch Dr. Claude Anderson - Powernomics if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I dapped this post then went searching for the video you recommended. Only 17 mins in but im gonna post it here cause alot of people need to hear it

Last edited by a moderator: