Half of the 10 fastest-growing cities in the US are in Texas

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
texas sucks, if i wasn't born and raised here i would never think about living here

dont move here brehs

:troll:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
whats Armidillo and Laredo and El Paso like?

ive been to laredo and it always some shyt happening there when i would go :snoop:

i live in el paso and i mean its not tons of shyt too do u have ur usually stuff though

they expanded with more malls and stores. the military base is getting even bigger and will be the biggest in the army.

houses here are cheap as fukk

they building this new AAA baseball stadium if ur into baseball.

we have the sun bowl here at the end of dec for college football

the club scene i cant tell u too much cuz i really dont go but i do know that people from las cruces come here for that instead of staying in las cruces from my understanding :laugh:

if u like latina females THERE IS PLENTY SINCE WE ON THE BORDER

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ive been to laredo and it always some shyt happening there when i would go :snoop:

i live in el paso and i mean its not tons of shyt too do u have ur usually stuff though

they expanded with more malls and stores. the military base is getting even bigger and will be the biggest in the army.

houses here are cheap as fukk

they building this new AAA baseball stadium if ur into baseball.

we have the sun bowl here at the end of dec for college football

the club scene i cant tell u too much cuz i really dont go but i do know that people from las cruces come here for that instead of staying in las cruces from my understanding :laugh:

if u like latina females THERE IS PLENTY SINCE WE ON THE BORDER

It's Hell Paso tho. Can't fukk with that heat breh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's Hell Paso tho. Can't fukk with that heat breh

ya the heat here is crazy. whats even crazy is we get like different weathers all in one day

a few weeks ago it cold in the morning then it rained then it got hott then it got gusty wind :snoop:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
whats Armidillo and Laredo and El Paso like?

Tumbleweed.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
stay out of laredo unless you want your head shipped to your family in an ice chest

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
is Corpus Christi a fun city? are there really parts of Texas that are incredibly remote? i was in Houston for 1 day so i dont know shyt about TX other than what i saw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or people that actually want to use their hard earned money to justify their quality of living.

Yeah I get it, it's cheaper to live there. You know what, I'm sure it's a great place. I just don't like it aesthetically, it's just nothing nice to look at..

NYC is just astounding visually. Cali u got the beautiful hills, the pacific, the palm trees :ahh: Texas is just blah.. And the climate in the city's I've been to is :scusthov: .

I'm sure its a great place with good people but it just aint for me

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I find Houston to be beautiful :blessed:
5 second Google image search.. of course it's not all there is
houston01.jpg

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I always assumed Texas was a racist state full of rednecks. I wouldnt leave Cali to move to Texas but I do want to move to the south one day. Maybe a city like Atlanta.